Retirement.. - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-26-2009, 09:16 PM   #11
11Catalyst
Will there be a Bastille day?

Old 05-27-2009, 12:55 AM   #12
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Catalyst View Post
Will there be a Bastille day?
Who did you have in mind?

Old 05-28-2009, 07:17 AM   #13
crotalusadamanteus
Well Rich, it's a choice we all have to make at some time in our lives. At least it sounds like you may have things on the right track. A whole lot of people in this world let this moment sneak up on them without any preparation whatsoever.

What ever you decide, whichever route you take, I wish you and Connie the best in your "golden years". Have fun, and enjoy. It goes by faster then people think.

Old 05-28-2009, 12:55 PM   #14
11Catalyst
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Who did you have in mind?
No one of consequence.

I thought all the prisoners were freed on that day.

Not french though so maybe not.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:14 PM   #15
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11Catalyst View Post
No one of consequence.

I thought all the prisoners were freed on that day.

Not french though so maybe not.
Hmm, well if I can think of anyone who is a prisoner here, I'll certainly keep that in mind....

Old 05-28-2009, 01:28 PM   #16
11Catalyst
Quote:
Hmm, well if I can think of anyone who is a prisoner here, I'll certainly keep that in mind....
I wondered if that word would.....elicit a response.

A poor choice.

Condemned would have been much more better.

Old 05-28-2009, 01:31 PM   #17
TattooLost
All this beating around the bush is making me thirsty. lol

Old 05-28-2009, 01:36 PM   #18
WebSlave
Obviously you are getting more vocal on the BOI, "Mr. Lyst", and there is more than a little bit of doubt about that being your real name. Once you stick your foot in the BOI, then the tolerance level changes substantially about someone bypassing a ban with a false registration.

Please email me at webmaster@faunaclassifieds.com with some sort of proof that this is in fact your real name, or I will have to assume that it is not. If you do not comply, then an assumption will have to be made, and all your posts made on the BOI removed and your account under this name banned.

Signed,
The King.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:00 PM   #19
11Catalyst
If my saying I am called such is not sufficient then I dont know what else will do.

I think that thread has run its course. I know enough now to know that something is very very wrong. Hopefully Alex will come tell us whats up.

Old 05-28-2009, 02:07 PM   #20
Lucille
Quote:
The King.
Elvis??? Is that you?????

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!