Retirement.. - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 05-29-2009, 11:12 AM   #31
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Elvis??? Is that you?????
Shake those hips Rich.

lol..

You are OUR "big meanie"

what will we do? *pouts in corner*

As they have all already said.. it is a tough decision, but you have to do what is needed!

I wish you both the best of luck, as do hope you will be the best "big meanie" around here still!

*hugs*

Old 05-29-2009, 01:37 PM   #32
TattooLost
Rich, I just have two questions.

1) Where is the retirement party gonna take place? (crossing fingers for Texas!)
2) Will it be open bar?

Old 05-29-2009, 04:14 PM   #33
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by TattooLost View Post

1) Where is the retirement party gonna take place? (crossing fingers for Texas!)
2) Will it be open bar?
Now wouldn't that be fun? I'd love to get smashed with Rich and you guys.

Old 05-29-2009, 04:39 PM   #34
TattooLost
I think 90% of the guys would be spending 100% of the time trying to get some of these ladies plastered.

Old 05-29-2009, 04:40 PM   #35
TattooLost
-edit
Not that that's a bad thing, mind you.

Old 05-29-2009, 04:59 PM   #36
critical bill
Quote:
I think 90% of the guys would be spending 100% of the time trying to get some of these ladies plastered.
Oh they would get the plaster alright. Any of you fellas get in the way and I'll put some plaster on you too.

Old 05-29-2009, 06:01 PM   #37
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by cat snake View Post
... and I know this will be the target of some rude comments,
I read things like this a lot actually. I have read many a post that wouldn't elicit a response from me at all, except for comments like that. Ever occur to you that maybe some might see it as an invitation, or maybe you set yourself up for it by making the comment? Food for thought is all.

Personally, I thought it was a nice post, and wouldn't have even commented otherwise.

Old 05-29-2009, 06:40 PM   #38
WebSlave
Quote:

2) Will it be open bar?
I think you will have a tough time just FINDING me.... Once all the animals are gone, Connie and I are planing to go into hermit mode. Then once we get bored of that, probably just jumping into the car and driving west with no destination and no schedule.

Old 05-29-2009, 08:02 PM   #39
Miss Tuniwha
Quote:
times like these, just help reinforce the fact that I don't drink. LOL

Old 05-29-2009, 08:22 PM   #40
DAND
Then I guess Brandi and I (non-drinker too) will be the only ones who remember what really went on. Bring your camera Brandi I feel there will be plenty of Kodak moments that should not be missed.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!