axantic/anthrax retics new morph makers - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 03-02-2010, 12:00 AM   #1
predetors
axantic/anthrax retics new morph makers

i have very nice yearling 100%het axantic/anthrax with a pr of these retic you can produce a variety of possibly up to 5 different morphs in ne clutch possibilitys are endless on what you might come out with we just recently hatched out some containing 3 different types of morph which consist of anthrax,some strange new morph and some very heavy granite looking axantics the male that produce all these is a male from prehistoric pets which is 100% het anthrax the female is a 100% het axantic from nerd you can view some of these rare looking morphs at nerd reptiles all possible offspring could range from 4000.00 on up and the genetics are 100% guarenteed so get a start on a great new retic project yearling hets start at 750 shipped all are about 4ft now new babys from this year will be going for 650.00 shipped also have anthrax available going for 5,500 tese are also het for axantic so dont waste time be one of the few to make the newest retic morph call (505)489-6230 or e-mail me at petespredetors@comcast.net for any questions thanks some trades concidered

3.3 het axantics/anthrax yearlings-750.00 shipped each
3.4 het axantics/anthrax hatchlings -650.00 shipped each
2.2 anthrax hatchlings-5550.00 shipped each
better deals if bought in pr, or more
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-02-2010, 12:07 AM   #2
Angel Rojas
If what you say is true, you CAN NOT produce citrons, calicos, or titaniums from those genetics.
Also, if the father to these babies is 100% het anthrax and the mother is 100% het for axantic, then the offspring would be 50% het for both genes not 100%.

Old 03-02-2010, 03:41 AM   #3
Aj_Balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
If what you say is true, you CAN NOT produce citrons, calicos, or titaniums from those genetics.
Also, if the father to these babies is 100% het anthrax and the mother is 100% het for axantic, then the offspring would be 50% het for both genes not 100%.
Het anthrax/graniteback is a co dominant gene. So one would be 100% het anthrax.

Old 03-02-2010, 12:32 AM   #4
predetors
this is what i was told from the guys at nerd they said that the black eyes that the anthrax morph has is what they think is the calico gene its not a foresure thing thats why i stated is was possible and your right my mistake on the morph previously posted but we did infact just 3 days ago produced 3 different types of morphs which some of them resemble the morphs mentioned earlier their is definatly something very interesting with these difenitly a good deal e-mail me and i can send pics of the anthrax produced last year which are hold backs and are the siblings to the yearilng hets im selling here also i can get you pics of our new hatchlings we just produced here are in my opionion nicer then nerds stock they have cleaner and longer lines and a more abbarent pattern to our anthrax just created here then theirs
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-02-2010, 07:38 PM   #5
illbeyoursoldier
Your posts are very confusing to read.
Do you have pics?

Old 03-02-2010, 02:44 AM   #6
rodneynboalich
you got any pics. did you you buy these directly from nerd

Old 03-02-2010, 08:47 AM   #7
predetors
male that produced these is from bob clark and the female is from nerd both bought directly from them
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-05-2010, 02:39 AM   #8
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by predetors View Post
male that produced these is from bob clark and the female is from nerd both bought directly from them
On NERDs site, he lists the Anthrax as a recessive gene. I am confused, is this snake from Bob Clark or from NERD. Also, is it in fact a recessive gene or Co-Dom

Old 03-02-2010, 10:03 AM   #9
rodneynboalich
i dont think they are co doms there is something a little different about this gene. do you have any pics of any of these animals

Old 03-02-2010, 01:33 PM   #10
Angel Rojas
It wouldn't. To be het for a gene the gene must be recessive not co-dom. That's like me saying that my tigers are 100% het for super tigers. Although that's true we don't say it that way. And not all granite backs are het for anthrax, just ask NERD as they have several for sale.