axantic/anthrax retics new morph makers - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 03-04-2010, 07:07 PM   #21
Angel Rojas
Exclamation

It doesn't really matter as the father and mother to these babies couldn't have produced them. The father is 100% anthrax and the mother is 100% axanthic, therefore this pairing couldn't have produced any anthrax offspring. And being that this pairing has 2 different genes, the offspring would be 50% possible hets for both genes. On another note, I noticed that when predetors first posted this add he said that the male came from Bob Clark, now he has edited it and now it says the male came from prehistoric pets Something smells fishy here, so which is it predetors? Did the male come from Bob Clark or prehistoric pets

Old 03-04-2010, 09:41 PM   #22
AW2EOD
It wouldn't be the first time predators has posted a "fishy" ad...just check the BOI.

I'd like to see some pics of anyone producing captive bred Axanthic because I know, for a fact that no one has ever produced captive bred. There are have been quite a few wild caught specimens, that people are attempting to reproduce, but as of recently, no one has hatched any...some eggs are incubating, as we speak, but none hatched.

Since the Axanthic gene has never been 100% proven, these snakes would be POSSIBLE HET, at the most.

-Andy Garner

Old 03-04-2010, 11:18 PM   #23
predetors
hey you can believe what you want but this was a true pairing and this is what they produced talk to andy at nerd he can conferm what these to snakes can produce your talking without having producing your own and i have the proof and you aggreeing with him on me posting fishy ad your totally wrong in 20 years i have onle had a handful of people who were not totally satisfied i 100% guarentee these this is no lye this is the real deal go get you a pr from nerd and make your own you will see
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-05-2010, 01:02 AM   #24
Angel Rojas
Question

You know what pete, post pix of the parents to these babies.

Old 03-05-2010, 01:08 AM   #25
Utta
Really? Nerd doesn't have ANY Axathics for sale. No hets, nothing. And the only people (that I know) that have produced them are prehistoric pets. But its a dwarf line.

Old 03-05-2010, 02:18 AM   #26
predetors
i know they dont have axantics but they do have antrax
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-05-2010, 02:39 AM   #27
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by predetors View Post
male that produced these is from bob clark and the female is from nerd both bought directly from them
On NERDs site, he lists the Anthrax as a recessive gene. I am confused, is this snake from Bob Clark or from NERD. Also, is it in fact a recessive gene or Co-Dom

Old 03-05-2010, 01:38 PM   #28
predetors
ok the snake is not from bob clark that was a misprint it is from nerd sorry for all the confusion one parent is from nerd the other is from prehistoric pets thats what i ment to put
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-05-2010, 03:17 PM   #29
Angel Rojas
Ok, so the male is from prehistoric pets and the female is from NERD. Where are the pix of the parents?

Old 03-05-2010, 03:51 PM   #30
Aj_Balls
Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel Rojas View Post
They have a female tiger possible granite back up for sale now
Possible because they cannot tell if it is one or not.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!