axantic/anthrax retics new morph makers - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 03-05-2010, 07:57 PM   #31
predetors
im working on getting pics of parents just waiting to get help the parents are not tame and come after me everytime i try to take a picture
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2010, 02:12 AM   #32
Angel Rojas
To be honest Pete, that's the lamest excuse I've ever heard. My lav tiger male is probably more aggressive than those 2 snakes put together and I can take pix of him. How hard is it to take a pic of the snakes without opening the cage, or take one while they are on the other side????? I call bull on this one.

Old 03-06-2010, 05:01 AM   #33
predetors
well angel you can believe what you want but i posted pics of the parents their not the best pics but here they are you are always welcome to come down to my facility and check for yourself in person im sorry you have a hard time with this but it is what it is have a great day
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2010, 05:02 AM   #34
predetors
pics posted of parents that produced these babys
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2010, 02:29 PM   #35
AW2EOD
So with these babies supposedly being 100% het for Axanthic and 100% het Anthrax, the parents would have to be either Axanthic or Anthrax. Neither of the snakes, you claim are the parents are Axanthic nor Anthrax. Even a noob, with a basic grasp of genetics, can see that.

Neither one of those snakes even appear to be Granite Back, so that definately blows your theory out of he water.

Axanthic is a total lack of yellow pigmentation, which both of those "parent" snakes have, so there goes your Axanthic theory as well.

Hopefully, no one is duped into buying snakes from this guy.

-Andy Garner

Old 03-06-2010, 04:30 PM   #36
tatmeup
i see anthraxes, normals and granitebacks, and thats how i would sell them, the problem with a graniteback to graniteback breeding is that you get granitebacks, anthraxes and normals. the hard part is seperating the normals from the granitebacks.. even a great pattened animal could be just a really nice normal and not produce anthrax when bred..

your best bet would be to start a new ad. take seperate pics of the babies and label them individually, the het axanthic trait is totally unproven so i wouldnt even bring that up..

there are some pretty nice looking anthraxes in that clutch though..

Old 03-06-2010, 05:53 PM   #37
predetors
thanks i appreciate the advise i might just do that thanks again
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-06-2010, 09:17 PM   #38
Angel Rojas
Exclamation

I don't know how anyones else feels, but those living conditions are horrible to say the least. Those cages are dirty and disgusting, and based on that I would NEVER buy a snake from you. Secondly, Looking at the pix of the adults, and from what you said about the parents ( the male being 100% het anthrax and the female being 100% het axanthic) I'll say it once again.....there's no way in hell you could have produced ANY anthraxes from these 2 snakes. To be honest, they look exactly like my 75% jamp 25% mainland female. And here's a pic of her for comparison:

Just like the mythbusters, I think I can call this myth.....busted

Old 03-06-2010, 09:55 PM   #39
hhmoore
I've tried to be tolerant of this because of the situation, but THIS IS A CLASSIFIED AD.
The question about the animals has been posted ad nauseum; there is a BOI thread about this specific ad; and now it's devolved into not only the long awaited dirty cage comments, but people showing off their own animals as well.
Take the back and forth genetics talk to the discussion forum, and the pictures, too. I really don't want to have to pay enough attention to this ad to bother throwing infractions around; so, at this point (which is long overdue), if you aren't addressing the seller with a purchase related question, think long and hard about posting.

You know that Pete can make this disappear at the click of a button, right? Not like you are warning people for weeks/months to come. It has been posted that the stated parents can't produce the stated genetic mix. Done. Anything more is harassment (actually, it crossed that line a while ago, I was hoping people would have enough sense to stop on their own)

Old 03-06-2010, 10:14 PM   #40
predetors
well it looks like someone here has issues and all i can say is believe what you want your loss if you dont want one i dont care their are many other people out their who can benefit from buying a pr. of this clutch your just being childish now i am done with you and your stupid comments
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!