Some Quick Pics (DUW) - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 10-16-2011, 11:06 PM   #21
Tere Salazar
Yes, sir, you did...and that's why we finally got their colors more accurate. It's just the white balance issue now. You've been such a tremendous help, Steve. Thank you.

Old 10-16-2011, 11:52 PM   #22
Tere Salazar
And since John is working on solving printer issues, here you go, Steve. She's not near as reduced as yours, but we think she's pretty awesome. Now presenting...Dazzabun.
Attached Images

Old 10-17-2011, 12:19 AM   #23
SERPENTS DEN
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
Yes, sir, you did...and that's why we finally got their colors more accurate. It's just the white balance issue now. You've been such a tremendous help, Steve. Thank you.

The Expo Disc will solve your white balance issues and if you need any more help/advice I'll be happy to help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
And since John is working on solving printer issues, here you go, Steve. She's not near as reduced as yours, but we think she's pretty awesome. Now presenting...Dazzabun.

She's very pretty, how big is she?

I still have to get around to setting up my printer for a wireless connection....one day I'll get around to it....

Old 10-17-2011, 12:36 AM   #24
Tere Salazar
Thank you! Honestly, I don't know how big she is right now. Last time we weighed her was in August, and she was right at 1200 grams. Since then, her and several of our other girls have been hitting the mediums pretty hard...like twice a week isn't enough and they still want to eat our faces.

Yep, that's exactly what he's doing...and it's printing with those lovely little blank lines through everything that head cleaning is SUPPOSED to fix. Yeah, not.

Old 10-17-2011, 03:40 AM   #25
KY Reptiles
Awesome pics and snakes!! I'm loving the pewter!!

Old 10-17-2011, 08:13 AM   #26
reddragon36
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikidkitty View Post
Awesome pics and snakes!! I'm loving the pewter!!
Thanks, we are loving her too.

Old 10-17-2011, 10:54 PM   #27
Daequix
Quote:
Originally Posted by SERPENTS DEN View Post
The Expo Disc will solve your white balance issues and if you need any more help/advice I'll be happy to help.

She's very pretty, how big is she?

I still have to get around to setting up my printer for a wireless connection....one day I'll get around to it....
So...Steve.....where are the links and lessons? lol we ALL want to take pretty pictures.

Ohh I knew who Fred was too! Nyah Nyah!

Old 10-18-2011, 08:43 AM   #28
UwabamiReptiles
Great pics of some great snakes, I'm digging the clown and the hypo.(I'm a sucker for the recessives)

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
axanthic vpi, ball python, clown, orange ghost, spider ball python