FOR SALE - Blue Tree Monitor (Varanus macraei) juvenile - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Monitors

Notices

Old 05-28-2021, 10:29 AM   #1
KevinEarley
FOR SALE - Blue Tree Monitor (Varanus macraei) juvenile

Hello,

I am selling this captive hatched Blue Tree monitor (Varanus macraei). I purchased it as a fresh hatchling and have had it for 8 months. It has been shy since I got it but has gradually been adjusting. It readily feeds from tongs and will come close enough to lick your hand and allow you to get close as long as there are no sudden moves. It is on its way be like my others that are more out going and will actually readily climb on you when feeding.

It has been eagerly feeding on crickets, ground turkey, scrambled egg and Mazuri insectivore diet. I have tried other insects such as roaches, hornworms, meal worms and silk worms. It has never consistently fed on any these. Sometimes it will some times it won't.

The images are exactly how it appears today and gives you an idea of the enclosure it is in.

It's hatchling bands are beginning to fade from black to blue and the color has not be altered in these images. I do not know the gender at this point.

It is a great animal and I hate to see it go but I can't keep them all. I am asking $2000 for it not including shipping. I can also meet in north Florida (Jacksonville/St Augustine area) instead of shipping.

Feel free to email me any questions. I am not interested in any trades since my reason for letting this beauty go is due to space.

Thanks for your time.

Kevin
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 05-29-2021, 09:38 PM   #2
KevinEarley
Sold. Thanks Chris
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-07-2021, 06:33 PM   #3
murato
Any idea of its sex?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!