What kind of damage do you think this girl got? - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Old 06-22-2012, 11:47 AM   #11
AbsoluteApril
fantastic news!! I'm glad to hear she's already showing that much improvement. I bet her appetite will pick up again soon.
Yay!

Old 06-25-2012, 07:32 PM   #12
Helenthereef
Glad to hear it. Maybe she has some internal bruising too, hence keeping to small meals. New photos would be great if you get time.

Old 06-27-2012, 11:03 AM   #13
~Just Curious~
Thank you both so much for your kind words!!!

Sorry it took so long to get pics, but I managed to take these yesterday. (I know it's the same counter backdrop, but these are new pics. You can compare them to the ones I took on the 19th to see how she's improved) Unfortunately my photography skills have not improved.

Hopefully you can see that the dark marks on her back have receded a tad, but are definitely still there some. Not the best picture...

This was taken with a flash when I first opened her tub. The flash lightens the "bruise" and makes the damaged area appear almost pinkish grey.

Honestly it's one of those things where if you weren't familiar with her, it'd probably go unnoticed. But it is there~
I'm glad it's nothing worse!

Old 06-29-2012, 12:50 AM   #14
Helenthereef
As you say, not very noticeable to me, but that's a good thing. Any scale damage or just the bruising?

Old 06-29-2012, 01:16 AM   #15
~Just Curious~
Definitely!

Fortunately, with the exception of two small spots on her belly, the broken scales seem to have all healed when she shed! She used to be all rough on her back there and you could see some bent ones jutting out (You can see a little in the first post) however now only the slight discoloration remains!

Also even though she's still acting more scared than she used to, she just ate again! Six small pinks this time~
I'm very happy with her recovery!

Old 06-29-2012, 01:40 AM   #16
Helenthereef
Happy to hear it, she had quite an adventure!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!