For Sale Aldabra Tortoise - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 11-28-2021, 01:56 AM   #1
Herps4u
Aldabra Tortoise

I have a taxidermy 3 year old Aldabra Tortoise that passed back in the 1990s. This was professionally prepared, and the tortoise looks life like. I have decided to sell it for $3500. The pictures are enclosed to show it's quality. Here's an Aldabra you can own without having to feed and care for it. Contact me via my email if you have any questions at (petacularexotics@hotmail.com).
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-16-2023, 02:00 AM   #2
Herps4u
This Taxidermy Aldabra is still available, and I would entertain trades for this animal, such as other tortoises, or possibly a large breed puppy, like Great Dane, XL American Bully, or Mastiff breed.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!