Updates to the infraction system - Page 9 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:37 PM   #81
skygear
I changed my Location in response to the way crotalusadamanteus has his location FEMA region IV. Which I feel is a fair general location assessment of a location.

Old 08-02-2015, 02:47 PM   #82
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by skygear View Post
I changed my Location in response to the way crotalusadamanteus has his location FEMA region IV. Which I feel is a fair general location assessment of a location.
Yes but he no longer posts in the classifieds where the location is required. If he did the same warnings would apply to him. His name is attached in his profile.

Old 08-02-2015, 03:02 PM   #83
skygear
And now my edit feature is gone. I swear it was there early this morning. Anyways, I feel that not changing names are not a a reason to BAN someone. Just not have them participate in separate sections.

I know how the IP lookup goes. It is next to each post and in http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/modcp/ and http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/admincp/ and in the usercp of mods & admins on various boards / versions of boards. I know, again, I run a couple.

My intentions are not to sell anything here. Just purchase 2 rat snakes with the USA and move on. I have been in contact with many business and breeders and cannot find what I am looking for. Everyone has unwanted mutations. I know that this is the time of year that eggs start to hatch for certain species and thats why i thought I would get a jump on things.

Old 08-02-2015, 03:05 PM   #84
crotalusadamanteus
I'm also very well known around here. My info was legit for many years. I have simply taken a hiatus. I do tend to still pop in and read though, with the occasional response.

Old 08-02-2015, 03:10 PM   #85
skygear
If anyone does any googling on this username/ me, they will also see that I am a legitimate trustworthy person on the net.

Old 08-02-2015, 05:42 PM   #86
WebSlave
Quote:
That is still not in compliance with the rules.

Quote:
If anyone does any googling on this username/ me, they will also see that I am a legitimate trustworthy person on the net.

Seriously? Do you think that no one has ever LIED on this site when it comes to trying to obscure their identity?

Be that as it may, you've only got about 7 hours to comply with my request for a REAL FULL NAME and a REAL city and state for location in your profile.

I am sorry, but you are not anyone special here that should be allowed to violate long standing rules.

Old 08-02-2015, 08:34 PM   #87
skygear
Thats my point. I am NOT lying and was straight forward with my intentions. ALL of info I have given is factual. I could have LIED during the registration process. TO subvert the whole process. I didn't.

Cop forums do not even require this information!

By definition then, there are others in violation. I cannot delete my post in the for sale section, but basically you are saying that after the 7hrs, my account will be deleted. Am I correct?

Old 08-03-2015, 12:38 AM   #88
WebSlave
Quote:
Thats my point. I am NOT lying and was straight forward with my intentions. ALL of info I have given is factual. I could have LIED during the registration process. TO subvert the whole process. I didn't.

Cop forums do not even require this information!

By definition then, there are others in violation. I cannot delete my post in the for sale section, but basically you are saying that after the 7hrs, my account will be deleted. Am I correct?

I can put your account into limbo until you comply with the rules, if that will make you feel any better.

Old 08-03-2015, 02:46 AM   #89
hhmoore
Quote:
I cannot delete my post in the for sale section
This statement is incorrect (unless there was a change of which I am unaware). You CAN delete your ads in the classifieds...that will not, however, change the fact that your real full name is required to be shown in your profile

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!