For Sale Moving Sale Deep Discounts. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 06-11-2010, 08:47 PM   #1
floridaboy85
Moving Sale Deep Discounts.

I'm moving at the end of July and would like to sell all my snakes before the move. I've got Proven Breeders,unproven adults and subadults and babies from '09.I need to move them so Ill be doing some good deals,If you see something you like let me know. I can ship overnight but would perfer local sales I'll deliver within two hours of Gainesville, Fl depending on sale.

'04 Female Pastel Nicaraguan
Roughly 4' feet and solid. Awesome color and good attitude I baught her from BCI Joe. She slugged out in '09 with 5 slugs and I haven't bred her since. She will be really good and ready for the fall.
$350+ shipping

'05 Male Nicaraguan
Roughly 3.5' lean male.Very nice color and clean with a nice heavy Nic pattern. Was going to breed above female but was replaced by the het T+ albino. This guy has been itchin to get with my girls the last three years so I know he is ready to go this fall.
$100 + shipping

'05 100% Het T + Albino Male Nicaraguan
Roughly 3' and lean. Bred by Jeremy Stone he is pure Nic and 100% Awesome(het T+). Bred twice, last attempt with the lady upstairs slugged out in '09 so he is also ready to breed this year. This guy isn't the cleanest but has really great colors.
$150 + shipping

'07 Female Hypo Nicaraguan 66% het T+ Albino
Roughly 2.5' and fiesty. Bred by Jeremy Stone she is pure Nic and has great colors with awesome contrasting markings. I wouldn't breed her this year but definatly next season. Definatly better than most Hypo Nics I've seen.
$250 + shipping

'07 Female Type II Anery Nicaraguan
Roughly 2.5' and perfect. I haven't seen a nicer Type II than this one. Perfectly clean, light grey almost white base color with perfect solid black pattern and tail, perfectly stunning if you like that sort of thing. Also a shoe in for next breeding season this girl will produce some nice babies. Also the nicest Nic attitude wise ever.
$400 +shipping

'04 Proven Female Hypo Colombian
Roughly 7' she had a hypo X hypo litter late June '09 ,31 neos ,0 slugs 2 still. They are also for sale. She has retained her color nicely even after the babies. She was not bred this past season and is definatly ready for this fall. And she is a sweet animal to boot, very calm and gentle.
$600 I would rather not ship due to size.
'04 Male salmon below is free with purchase of female + cages and heat.

'04 Proven Male Ihle Salmon
Roughly 6', trim breeder body nice pattern and color especially in his light phase. Sire to my '09 hypo X hypo litter, 31 total , 0 slugs. Very calm and well behaved. Had last season off as well and will definatly be ready this fall.
$200 I would rather not ship due to size.

'06 Proven Female Pastel CA Boa
Roughly 4' and solid. Beautiful animal, I purchased her from John Berry right after he moved. Her exact lineage is not known but she looks like a Nicaraguan with some Hog influences, Awsome color, especially for a CA. If you work with CA morphs you have to have her. She had a small litter in early July '09, 4 awesome babies and 5 slugs. She was bred to an awesome '06 Ivory Anery and the hets came out real nice, they are also for sale. She use to be pretty mouthy but since the birth she acts more like a Colombian and doesn't give me any lip. Also had last season off and is ready for the fall.
$450 + shipping

'06 Proven Male Ivory Anery
This is the Real Deal folks, doesn't get much better than this as far as I'm concerned. Roughly 3.5'-4' trim breeding machine. Bred by Earnie Eison from two Harding line Pastels that just so happened to be het anery. Best of the best, he sired '09 litter with Pastel CA. Sweet snake. Also had last season off and is ready for this fall I can't move off the price too much on this guy he is too nice.
$350 + shipping

I can't figure out pictures so photobucket will be my friend. I'm working to get more pics up.

http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/x...Sale/?start=20http://s760.photobucket.com/albums/x...Sale/?start=20

andrewelholm@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-13-2010, 11:04 AM   #2
floridaboy85
These prices are not firm, they have already been reduced once, and will be openly reduced again soon, but they are not firm. I'm doing deals for multiple boas and am open to negotiation. Need to move these snakes, the sooner the better, make me an offer, you may be suprised at how low I'll go on some of these animals. Also Ill be in the St. Pete area 4th of July weekend So I can too deliver within a reasonable range of there, remember local sales come with cage and heat and perhaps a thermostat depending on what you get.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2010, 07:50 AM   #3
floridaboy85
I got up a few new pics. and I'll have some more up soon.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-15-2010, 08:07 PM   #5
kooiker4prez
i would like a female pastel. email me back at kooiker4prez@gmail.com

Old 06-19-2010, 09:15 AM   #6
floridaboy85
As of right now everything is still available. If your interested and are just waiting for me to lower the price contact me and make an offer.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-20-2010, 11:41 AM   #7
floridaboy85
These boas have to move one way or another. So here is what I'm offering, buyer takes all. Basically I don't care where you live(with in reason, I can't drive to Alaska...) South east, midwest, northeast,Texas I don't care if you buy all my snakes I will drive them to you. $2000 gets all listed animals + cages, thermostats, any and everything boa I have.This also includes 8 normal, 3 het ivory(nice)and 16 possible super hypo babies all from the '09 season. This also gets them driven to your house.Shoot I'll set them up in your house for you if you want. I have to be reasonable and say if it is over 12 hours one way there may have to be some modifications to the price to cover extra expenses, or a concession to meet part but I will make it happen. If you are closer then that some modifications could also be made to lower the price seeing as transport would cost me less. This deal only applies if you take the lot. This is a great deal for anyone.Cages are herpcages.com 4 ea. 4x2x1 and 5ea. 2x2x1, all run on 11" heat tape controled by Helix DBS-1000 mastered by Johnson Controls on/off thermostat. Also an extra Johnson Controls thermostat would also be included. Let me know what you think. Remember most animals listed are ready to breed for you and there are nice pairs already possible with these snakes. Time is running out and the deal will be made to the first serious offer, don't miss out.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-20-2010, 02:52 PM   #8
deejaa1000
could you ship the '04 Proven Male Ihle Salmon shipped to 21216

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!