Calling All PVC Builders near/delivering to PA - Custom Rack Job - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Old 10-27-2017, 09:31 AM   #1
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Calling All PVC Builders near/delivering to PA - Custom Rack Job

I've been working with boas for over a decade now. I've housed in so many different style/size tubs, cages, aquariums... in other words I've spent a long time thinking this design over and reworking it for my specific needs... now I just need someone to build the sucker!
I'm calling it my "Master Rack" but it's technically two racks, stacked on each other.
The base: A three high VE175 Rack with 44 gallon tubs from the container store (the lids are clear and I would prefer to use them lid on). Side open. For those big boa girls who need that extra few inches.
The top: A four high Sterilite 74qt Rack. Side open. Perfect for breeder males and growing females.
All PVC. Dual 12" back heat tape for both, unless you can recess belly heat seamlessly. I might even want rope lighting in this sucker just for show! Wheels would be nice too, but I understand if weight becomes an issue.
Looking for quotes, we are in Pennsylvania so must be within driving distance, or shippable.
Thanks in advance!
Excuse my crappy design picture.

PM or email at Heartndsoulreps@aol.com with "PVC Rack Quote"
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 01-06-2018, 07:53 PM   #2
boamaster
i can do it
ill have to get ya a price

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!