Trade for bearded dragon or ball python morph - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Trading and Bartering

Notices

Trading and Bartering This section is for requests for direct trades, and not necessarily only animal for animal. Also local barter of services for animals can be advertised.

Old 11-19-2012, 08:51 PM   #1
Denis93
Trade for bearded dragon or ball python morph

I am willing to trade my Dye DM5 paintball gun for a close to same value ball python morph(s) or Bearded dragons.

The kit comes with a almost brand new Dye DM5 in its original packaging, an amazing short crossfire tank that everyone's wants to buy (4500psi 70ci), an electric hopper, a vortex mask, and a few more things. When the gun as of now online is worth 1000.00 All together the package was around 2000.00. Now im not asking 2000 or near that. What I am asking is to see what people are willing to trade and if I come across something. I will make the trade.

Dye DM5 few specs out a lot of them.
Features:
Accuracy at its finest, the standard ultralite 14" barrel
The DM5's integrated on/off air supply allows you to de-gas your marker at any time
Continuous 3 dimensional contoured body design boasts the elegant look of the DM5
Completely adjustable trigger design allows you to customize your trigger position and refraction point. Trigger rolling bearing inserts give trigger stability and smooth swing return.
Lightweight compact body, length reduced by 1/2 inch

For offers please e-mail me at dns.gorshkov@gmail.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ball python, bearded dragon, lizard, morph, snake