Offering feeder Dubia Roaches (Blaptica dubia) & Crickets - Delivery Available. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 03-11-2016, 03:50 PM   #1
LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
Offering feeder Dubia Roaches (Blaptica dubia) & Crickets - Delivery Available.

We definitely understand the importance of healthy feeders and guarantee nutritional gut-loaded and supplemented feeders. We personally gut-load ourselves and offer the same insects to you that we feed our own animals. Please do reach out via phone call, text or email with any questions.

Email and text usually receive a faster reply as I'm unfortunately not always able to immediately answer the phone.

I deliver up to 3.5 miles of Zip 95127(near the foothills). I'm also more than happy to accommodate delivery for distances beyond, if possible.

I travel to Oakland, Ca 2 times a month and happy to accommodate Oakland deliveries.

I'll start offering delivery to Palo Alto, Ca - 4/1/16 and will be able to delivery during a short window (between 12pm - 2pm) within 3 miles of 94306-2216.

Please note there may be a fee involved to travel beyond the 3.5 miles for delivery.

Dubia Roaches (Blaptica dubia):
$12 - 50qty. Small (1/4 - 1/2") Dubia Roaches.
$16 - 50qty. Medium (.75 to 1") Dubia
$19 - 50 qty. Large (1 to 1.5") Dubia
$19 - 12 adult female and 7 adult male
$32 - Adult Dubia - 26 Females and 12

Crickets:
$7.00 - 200 qty- 3 Week (1/2" - Medium) Crickets
$7.00 - 200 qty- 4 Week (3/4" - Medium) Crickets

All pick ups are discounted by $1.00.

Also look for our website soon! We will offer leopard geckos, panther chameleons, crested gecko and other species in the near future.

Take good care,
Angelique

CEO| LadiKing Reptiles, LLC
ladikingreptiles@gmail.com|1.408.849-5886
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
chahoua gecko, crested gecko, crickets, dubia feeder insects, leopard geckos