Megapeak Suriname adult male - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 11-25-2021, 07:59 PM   #1
gottabsleeved
Megapeak Suriname adult male

2010 proven male that i produced and was my holdback.Pampered and perfect in everyway period.Hes big 7.5ft but feed very sparingly,he is one that just wants to be big,i tryed to keep him smaller but he got skinny at the tail and demanded large rats and then blow up.I breed him once to a russo female.But hes wanting to tear out the cage as we speak to get to the female under him.I dont have plans to breed him so maybe you do?Hes very tame and layed back not nervous and likes to get out.He eats so good that he is eating now and dying for some sex.Pickup only in Winchester Virginia,must have had experience with adult boas BCC would be nice.To good home only.Hes my pet and i soon keep him if you dont want to give him a great life!NO SHIPPING no meeting.Pickup cash in hand!$900 firm no shipping.Ready to breed as soon as you put in with a female.Save yourself 4years of raising a male.Mite free as always.No trades
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2021, 08:05 PM   #2
gottabsleeved
first pic is him ,last 3 are his mom sipperly bloodlines
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2021, 08:08 PM   #3
gottabsleeved
first 3 pics are his dad Futo blood,last pic is him
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2021, 08:12 PM   #4
gottabsleeved
First pic is him then a picture of 2 of his 2015 babys that he made and i held back.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-25-2021, 08:14 PM   #5
gottabsleeved
I ended up selling one of those and the other 2015 is not for sale.thanks for looking
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-26-2021, 11:50 PM   #6
rungy
He has barely any yellow on him! Truly spectacular! Handsome guy! Why on earth would you let him go! I have an amazing WC M> BCC, he too was exuding the vibe for a mate. So I bought him that ultra gorgeous red Nerd girl. She is totally hogging the hot spot!

Thanks for sharing the amazing pics!

Old 11-27-2021, 07:13 AM   #7
gottabsleeved
Yea futo mostly were more pale,some stayed like babys grey almost.............Once you have a few litters some have to go or you just breed the same blood over.Or care for 50 snakes that are pets that takes time and money and never breed them.We have limited space and time,one day ill just stop breeding and just keep a few for pets.Takes the fun out of breeding to know you dont want any to hold and sell the whole litter.Just sell adults and let someone else enjoy there babys like i once did.Seems like over breeding to me just to breed for money only. pic of his 2015 babys i sold.They turned out nice.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2022, 04:47 PM   #8
gottabsleeved
Still available ready to breed,pickup only in Winchester Virginia,no meeting,no Shipping.$800 cash firm
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2022, 07:28 PM   #9
allreptiles1966
Funny you said he wants to get out to the female below. My very first breeding came down to my only male to 8 females. I took my male out, opened my 5 stack of cages and let him choose! No BS. It actually worked. He went through 2 cages and settled at the top cage with a big het albino girl.
I had like 21-22 babies that first year. And I’ve bred that way several times.
Good luck with big boy

Old 05-04-2022, 09:22 AM   #10
gottabsleeved
Still here in Winchester Virginia (No shipping)ready to breed .Problem free ofcourse i have a perfect name.$800 pick up only.You wont get mites or a boa that just wouldnt breed.Hes proven and ready.Tame and loves to eat F/T...I Dont want to ship big boas fed ex,and airport is to far.No shipping,Dont message me asking to ship .NO SHIPPING
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!