Way too cool. - Page 5 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-13-2011, 12:42 PM   #41
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
Um, ew! Sorry, Matt. Now go wash your hands!
I did Yeah, I was hoping to cut it and find a normal, but it must've gone bad at least a week ago! REALLY glad I didn't leave it in the tub!

Old 07-13-2011, 12:45 PM   #42
KY Reptiles
No pics, my camera sucks. I had tried tho. Maybe ill try with my cell on day 47.

Matt... Ewwwww.... I don't wanna know. So thx for not sharing pics. Lol!

Old 07-13-2011, 12:46 PM   #43
Breaking Balls
Wow, that's awesome! Looks like a spider to me. Thanks for sharing

Regards,

B

Old 07-13-2011, 12:52 PM   #44
Tere Salazar
Oh, gross! And I bet the smell was...well....yeah, thanks for not showing pics. Gag!

Oh, shoot, Kelly. I do hope your cell will pick up the patterns. That'd be so cool!

Thanks, Brian!

Old 07-13-2011, 12:56 PM   #45
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikidkitty View Post
Matt... Ewwwww.... I don't wanna know. So thx for not sharing pics. Lol!
NO worries there! But the sight wasn't what got me. It was the smell. BUT, like a train wreck, I couldn't just look away. With a shirt wrapped around my nose and mouth, I went back for another look. It was all white with big eyes! Now, I don't know for sure that it was BEL, as snakes are getting most of their color in the last week or two, and these eggs are on day 40 so. It had NO pattern though so...

Old 07-13-2011, 01:05 PM   #46
KY Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt2979 View Post
NO worries there! But the sight wasn't what got me. It was the smell. BUT, like a train wreck, I couldn't just look away. With a shirt wrapped around my nose and mouth, I went back for another look. It was all white with big eyes! Now, I don't know for sure that it was BEL, as snakes are getting most of their color in the last week or two, and these eggs are on day 40 so. It had NO pattern though so...

Well day 40 doesn't mean too much... A member posted pics of their egg, not too long ago, that they cut and it began as almost all white and gained color and pattern. I think he cut around day 40 or so too. So it might have and it might not have. Don't let it bring ya down, I'm sure you'll get your bels!!

And about the smell... Ugh, I can only imagine... I don't wanna cause I just ate breakfast!!

Old 07-13-2011, 01:12 PM   #47
KY Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tere Salazar View Post
Oh, shoot, Kelly. I do hope your cell will pick up the patterns. That'd be so cool!
I was really trying to get a pic from my cinny females clutch, her eggs will be 21 days tomorrow and you could see one of the babies head and eye perfectly, although the head looked translucent cause of how developed the eggs are, but that was so neat!!

Wonder if that's gonna be my super cin...

Old 07-13-2011, 01:13 PM   #48
Tere Salazar
Oh, Matt, I'm so sorry. But you know what? I have faith you have another BEL in there just waiting to come out.

Old 07-13-2011, 01:14 PM   #49
Matt2979
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikidkitty View Post
Well day 40 doesn't mean too much... A member posted pics of their egg, not too long ago, that they cut and it began as almost all white and gained color and pattern. I think he cut around day 40 or so too. So it might have and it might not have. Don't let it bring ya down, I'm sure you'll get your bels!!

And about the smell... Ugh, I can only imagine... I don't wanna cause I just ate breakfast!!
Yeah, I'm not gonna let myself lose any sleep over it; however, the tempation to cut the rest might cause me to lose a few winks over the next 10 days or so!!

But this is Tere's thread about some cool discoveries. I never meant to hi-jack it!

Tere, I can't wait to see those guys and gals OUT of their eggs!

Old 07-13-2011, 01:15 PM   #50
Tere Salazar
Oh, come on, Kelly! Why'd you have to go and do that? You know that's one of my dreams, right? Seriously, I can't wait to see what you get!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!