Post pics of your home snake room! - Page 8 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 06-02-2012, 12:50 PM   #71
RonzRoyalz
Dang that looks good Randy! You know that levi insulation ain't itchy.. You did use cold water to rinse the insulation off right?

Old 06-02-2012, 12:56 PM   #72
Randy F
Quote:
Originally Posted by radera5 View Post
Oh, and +1 Karma for coaching little league!
Thanks Amanda. When his mom and I split because she was more concerned with things for her than him, I sold my corvette to get a diesel and toy hauler to take him camping. Since then I put him before everything. When I was laid off the day before my birthday last year I had to sell the diesel and toyhauler so all money made from snakes goes to pay off snake related bills and fund to get a rv to take him camping....and the team I coach!

Old 06-02-2012, 12:59 PM   #73
Randy F
Quote:
Originally Posted by RonzRoyalz View Post
Dang that looks good Randy! You know that levi insulation ain't itchy.. You did use cold water to rinse the insulation off right?
I had to run pick up drywall before finishing up the insulation and starting to hang drywall. When I got back my neighbors were ready to help (on memorial day weekend!) so I just had to hurry and start the ceiling. Never put on a long sleeve shirt........wanted to tear my arms off! I itched until Monday and looked like a lepper!

Old 06-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #74
Willow
Moved into my house....so I gots a new room now hehe

snake side

Rat and supplies side. The three on top with the dirty shredded bedding instead of Pine are soft furs, most of the normal rats where in the rat rack. (yes dirty, they got cleaned lol) YES my lab cages are OLD and ugly...but they work very well

Old 06-02-2012, 01:46 PM   #75
RonzRoyalz
Nice and VERY clean Willow. Don't have to go far to get rats. I have a metal shed outside that I just finished insulating, but not as nice as Randys'. I have to walk 100' round trip to get food for the snakes. I also have Peruvian horses, so the shed is a multi storage unit. Snake food, horse feed and tools.
Attached Images

Old 06-02-2012, 07:32 PM   #76
Willow
Thank you! I am insane when it comes to keeping my snake room clean and organized lol

I go nuts if something doesn't have a "spot" it belongs in lol

I can't wait till I get to build myself a snake house tho....I got 10,000sq feet of yard to do it in

Old 06-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #77
R. Eventide
Looks awesome, Willow! Wish I had a snake room like that!

Old 06-08-2012, 12:45 AM   #78
snakejems reptiles
snake room and growing soon!!!!!

HERE is part of my snake room and more racks coming soon,, all filled but five tubs which i sold and going to fill them with something nice soon,, thanks for looking......
Attached Images

Old 06-08-2012, 07:14 AM   #79
plsbh
You guys have any trouble with smell of rats inside the house? I think my one supply for a rat guy culled his collection because I was his only buyer in a small town, and since I leave for the summer he was not making any money. I figured I could possibly build a rack system and leave it in my garage at school.

Old 06-08-2012, 01:13 PM   #80
Willow
As long as I keep them clean, I don't have to big of an issue. I have an air purifier in my snake room, not sure if it helps but it makes me feel better lol

People who don't live in my house might notice the smell of pine bedding upon entry, maybe, but most people don't even seem to notice that I have an abundant amount of rodents. So I like to think they can't smell them to much lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!