Liesen Line Trick is not a Dom, it's a Codom... Super Trick - Page 4 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-26-2012, 07:16 AM   #31
dustinNMpythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by deobra2869 View Post
I am actually getting a liesen line black pastel and when talking to gary he said the trick is attached to his line of black pastel.......
The price difference between liesen line BP and trick wouldn't make since for it to be attached to his black pastels. Why would the trick be going for many thousands of dollars and last I knew his line of black pastels were going for a little more than market value. Unless he's marked his black pastels up considerably now that he knows they are two gene animals I guess I haven't kept up with this well enough. In my opinion I would rather have a desert ghost project if this is what the super actually looks like.

Old 02-26-2012, 12:04 PM   #32
MrBig
It came in attached to the BP gene, but he produces BP's that don't have the trick gene and now produces tricks without the BP gene. The few BP tricks I've seen him let go have been MUCH higher the market value and higher then the single gene trick. I like the desert ghosts, just don't know much about them.

Old 02-26-2012, 01:07 PM   #33
dustinNMpythons
oh ok makes sense now

Old 03-05-2012, 04:01 PM   #34
Gary liesen
The TRICK SUPER in the pics has not been proven at this time. He is a baby and should breed this fall.
My name is Gary Liesen, creator of the L.L.T. Line
He came from a TRICK X PASTEL TRICK paring.
In the clutch there were Tricks, Pastel Tricks, and the "SUPER".
My friend did a TRICK X TRICK pairing and one of his offspring was a MIRROR image of my supposed SUPER.
So at this time we believe that they "COULD" be SUPER tricks
I am the breeder of the TRICK line that produced the supposed SUPER and sent pics of same to a friend of mine and that is how they got posted.
Lets hope that it proves itself in the very near breeding future

Old 03-05-2012, 04:06 PM   #35
Focal
Quote:
Originally Posted by pythonpaintjobs View Post
super trick = every pastel in my collection
I challenge you. Post a pastel that looks like that, from your collection.

Old 03-05-2012, 05:36 PM   #36
pythonpaintjobs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Focal View Post
I challenge you. Post a pastel that looks like that, from your collection.
I always like a challenge. Let me know what you think.
Attached Images

Old 03-05-2012, 07:22 PM   #37
MrBig
Thanks for clearing everything up Gary. Did the one that was identical have as much yellow? or is it possible you have a pastel super here?

Old 03-05-2012, 07:34 PM   #38
glk832
Whatever it is its nice.. that pastel pythonpaintjobs does look like the super trick but who can say what going on in the gene of the supertrick.... IDK Im not a season breeder JMO...I've always liked the trick since the first I saw one one the Kingsnake ads so who ever is working with it keep doing what u doing...

Old 03-05-2012, 07:55 PM   #39
dustinNMpythons
I don't really like the trick if thats what the super looks like, I'd rather buy a desert ghost

Old 03-05-2012, 09:19 PM   #40
pythonpaintjobs
I want to make something clear. I think the Liesen line trick is really cool when mixed with a black pastel. I wasn't trying to discredit the morph. I didn't believe the picture posted was a super trick. If it is a super it would be a real disappointment for me. I stated before I would expect the super to be really "tricked out" maybe like a GHI or something really busy. I'm sure there will be many cool combo's to come out in the future with the trick gene. Only time will tell.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!