Pixel Pied x Black Pastel Pied update - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-21-2016, 11:05 PM   #61
ShawneeAlice
I love to see someone actually trying them on frozen! I try to only buy snakes the feed frozen and it sucks when the majority of snakes I look at to possibly buy have only been fed live -_- Better yet, being fed live MICE. Not even rats, MICE!

Old 09-21-2016, 11:11 PM   #62
phoenix-cry
I do everything I can to start them and keep them on frozen. I find it's easier with hatchlings they tend to not know any better.

I do have one adult male who would literally rather die than eat anything other than a live mouse. Sigh. I keep trying with him.

Old 09-21-2016, 11:15 PM   #63
ShawneeAlice
That's great I'm not currently breeding but when I do in the future I will also try to start them on frozen.

Haha! I'm currently trying to switch two live mice eaters to frozen. Very stubborn little guys.

Who do you think is the first baby that's gonna shed?

Old 09-21-2016, 11:27 PM   #64
phoenix-cry
Ball pythons love to be picky!

The first four babies have all shed (that's why I started feeding). The fifth one that took longer to hatch is deep in the blue.

Old 09-21-2016, 11:30 PM   #65
ShawneeAlice
Oh dang lol That's great. Looking forward to some more pics

Old 09-22-2016, 03:14 AM   #66
Pasodama
Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix-cry View Post
I do everything I can to start them and keep them on frozen. I find it's easier with hatchlings they tend to not know any better.
It is great that you do this. I do the same.

Wonderful to hear about the couple of young'uns having eaten. I have faith that the others will come around, to eating, as well.

Old 09-22-2016, 12:09 PM   #67
SERPENTS DEN
The male pixilated Pied is sharp looking, I hope he proves out for you and I really like the look of that Black Pastel paradox...congrats!

Old 09-22-2016, 12:13 PM   #68
phoenix-cry
Thanks! Yeah that last black pastel is funky! That one stays with me! I know the male has thrown pixel in the past so I'm thinking just 'bad' odds. Heehee.

Old 09-22-2016, 09:01 PM   #69
phoenix-cry
Add Oorah to the list of eating babies! Sykes is striking and biting the f/t out of fear but not coiling or eating yet. They all have hides and Sykes is never in the hide but s/he huffs and puffs when I open the container at all. Left the pink in there to see if we just need some 'alone' time.

Semper still hasn't shed, I will do new pics once everyone is shed out!

Old 09-23-2016, 09:34 AM   #70
phoenix-cry
Semper shed and he's amazing!!

I am really liking the two scales of white in his gray spot. Perhaps a little 'pixel'?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!