I'm Scared.....Have I done something wrong? - Page 3 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 12:21 AM   #21
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrazySnakeLady
This is harrassment and will be reported. For those of you who are interested in investigating people's profiles for negative use....You gotta have more time on your hands than you know what to do with. I thought that this was a place to find help for my snake, but instead I get bombarded with more responses of acusations of being someone I am not than by those who are really interested in helping me out with my snake problem. A big thank you to those who have responded with snake help. To others who perceive to make hurtful and ridiculous medical diagnoses online, get checked. I have pm'd Cherylee because of the big "snit" you are in about our two similarities and luckily she responded and has been watching the whole thing on and off. We agreed to speak on msn chat. We have hit it off and our birthdays are similar and yes we are both from Canada. BIG Country....bigger than yours actually....without as many dweebs. How dare you accuse me or her of plagerism or of being fake. She is upset with you about this and apologies will be accepted by those that care to investigate someone who's been a faithful poster and helper for quite some time now, and who has also trusted you to help her out as well. For those who are interested in answering my first posted question, it is very appreciated, for those interested in posting similarities about idiosyncrasies between members and wasting their own and others time, keep it to yourself and find another hobby. I thought people were here to help and talk snake talk, not entertain themselves foolishly. I think Cherylee is finding a way to approach you troublemakers without becoming a part of this BIG HAIRY conversation on a friggin' snake forum!!!!! Her advice, "JUST DROP IT SUSAN AND I WILL DEAL WITH IT".....I hoped to find answers to Henry's problem. Instead I got this. Nice going you guys. You should be real proud of the few people that choose to make others feel like they have done something absolutely ridiculous in the first place, and secondly, spend their time harrassing and ridiculing her as well. Shame on you!!!
Oh, cut the BS
Quote:
He's long and thin, but to look at him, his skin isn't hanging or anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by 6y0ballpython
He looks on the thin side, but his skin isn't hanging on him or anything.

Old 01-22-2007, 12:44 AM   #22
SoulSmilen
Nice pink on ending the post, as well!

Old 01-22-2007, 12:55 AM   #23
KrazySnakeLady
Quite the track record you two have...........

Warnings to Wilomn

Warned By Warn Date Reason Relevant Post Moderator Comment
WebSlave 01-20-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 09-14-2006 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 09-14-2006 Profanity [ View Post] SOME rules do still apply here.....
WebSlave 10-23-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This one is permanent, Wes. You can't say you have not been warned this was going to happen.
WebSlave 10-23-2005 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] You are getting FAR too carried away Wes. Simmer down, or you are gone, permanently.
Dr Owens 10-23-2005 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 10-23-2005 Antagonism towards, or stalking, another member [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 10-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This sort of talk WILL end on my site, Wes.
WebSlave 10-09-2005 Feedback/Reputation system abuse [ View Post] I hope you can afford the next fine and suspension.
Dr Owens 10-07-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 09-23-2005 Reputation System Abuse [ View Post] To brucestephenson: "dumbass" (16:39, 5th Sep 2005), "you're still a dumbass" (22:33, 23rd Sep 2005)
Dr Owens 09-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Are you trying for another suspension Wes? Because at the rate you're going it's not going to take long.
DThomas 09-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, enough of the name calling.
Dr Owens 09-17-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 07-22-2005 $80 fine suspension (fourth offense) [ View Post] This is actually your 5th Suspension. You'll have to talk with Rich about how much the fine will be.
WebSlave 07-02-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Last warning, Wes.
WebSlave 07-02-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Looking for another fine, Wes?
WebSlave 05-12-2005 Reputation System Abuse [ View Post] I was serious about this, Wes.
Ken Harbart 02-09-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Tone it down please, Wes.
WebSlave 02-08-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Watch it, Wes. You're going a bit overboard on this thread.
WebSlave 01-09-2005 $80 fine suspension (fourth offense) [ View Post] These are going to be getting to be expensive lessons for you, Wes.
Dr Owens 01-07-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Calling people names in another language other than english isn't appropriate either Wes.
WebSlave 10-22-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] And yet again. That is ENOUGH, Wes.
WebSlave 10-22-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] Wes, that isn't necessary.
Dr Owens 08-21-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Please stop with the name calling Wes.
Dr Owens 08-21-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] If you have issues with someone other than Alan, start another topic.
WebSlave 05-21-2004 $40 fine suspension (third offense) [ View Post] You were warned, Wes.
WebSlave 04-17-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] If you attempt to draw the HELL forum crap into the BOI you WILL get suspended from this site.
Dr Owens 04-13-2004 Posting in inappropriate forum [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 03-15-2004 Obvious Troll [ View Post] Wes,
WebSlave 03-11-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, you are about to become the first person on the BOI to get the $20 fine and suspension.
WebSlave 03-07-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This thread is NOT about Neil. Cut the sniping, please.
WebSlave 02-28-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, you know better than this.
Dr Owens 02-13-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 02-05-2004 $10 fine suspension (first offense) [ View Post] You were warned, Wes. You have been suspended pending a $10 fine.
WebSlave 01-18-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] One more instance of name calling, and you WILL be suspended from this site, Wes.
WebSlave 01-06-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] Wes, is this sort of static from you really necessary?
WebSlave 01-03-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] I suggest you can the name calling, Wes. Consider this fair warning.
WebSlave 11-13-2003 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Tone it down, please.
WebSlave 10-13-2003 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 08-15-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 06-17-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 05-27-2003 Failure to provide SUBJECT name in topic line [ View Post] Sorry, I had to delete this. Please make the topic line informative for the readers.
WebSlave 05-21-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] This is not appropriate in this forum.
WebSlave 05-06-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Tone it down please! This is not necessary here.

Warnings to SoulSmilen
WebSlave 01-20-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] That was uncalled for......
WebSlave 01-19-2007 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment

Seems like you two like to do things like this in the past. As for you Hultman, this will be your first reporting. DONE..........................

As for the similarity in phrases mentioned earlier about the snake skin.....this was information I had read in Cherylee's posts that you had given to me. Using similar words were fresh in my head. There is no BS (whatever that means Hultman).

Old 01-22-2007, 12:55 AM   #24
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulSmilen
Nice pink on ending the post, as well!
Actually, it's Magenta.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6y0ballpython
My male ball has been refusing to eat since Nov 2 when he ate three live mice. He's had one med sized bowel movement (that had a sperm plug with it) that's been tested negative for parasites, and he's had one big liquid/solid pee. For two days, I had him in with our much larger female, without any attempts to mate with her. He only hides and refuses to eat. For about two weeks now I have had him back in his own cage (which is across a large living room from the female) and have been handling him a little as possible to try and reduce his stress. He has lost another 10g this past week. He still refuses to eat. I offer him a mouse every 7-10 days and only for about 30sec to a minute and then I give up. In the past when he was eating, he would take his food immediately if it was gonna happen. He is losing weight. I do not see him drinking. He is extremely guant looking. His skin around his neck and now lower down towards the middle of his body is starting to wrinkle as if he's losing weight. He started at 566g/3.5ft long. He is now 474g/3.5ft long. This is over the course of almost three months that he's lost this much weight. His mouth is nice and healthy looking.....so no mouth rot. The 566g weight was with three mice in him,and he's had a poop since then and one pee. So I would say he's probably lost about 30g of actual fat/muscle. He is active in his tank at night. Trying to get out of the tank, nosing the glass, basking a bit. I did take him out the other night because he had a big peice of duct tape wrapped around his tail from the wires being taped to the walls. He uses them as climbing tools. After I removed the tape, he wanted to crawl and crawl. he didn't want back in his cage at all, he kept avoiding going in. I kept him out about half an hour and let him roam the stairs a bit. He really enjoys this. He will not sit still in my hands. He never has been that kind of snake. He won't sit still anywhere. He is so fast and has to keep moving. During the day in his tank, he makes quick moves back and forth from one end cave to the other cave. My temps are good and my humidity is 66%. I wonder if he can smell the female? I know this is the famous time of year of bp's to stop eating,and they are notorious for it, but how much weight loss is too much before he's gonna die from starvation? My brother just had a wild caught garter snake that we found on our farm outside town last summer that died. The snake stopped eating when the weather turned cold in the fall and was trying to go into hibernation. They took him to the vet and force fed him with a tube and then they were force feeding him at home with gold fish. He was eating and all, but had lost a terrible amount of weight. You could see his back bone and his skin was hanging on him. He also had a big sore on his mouth where they think the cat clawed at him. He still ate ok with it. But yesterday, they found him dead. Snakes don't just die overnight, I know that. They die over time, so I really want to make sure that I am doing everything I can to make sure that my male bp is safe and I need to just let him be. Should I keep offering him food? my female who was on a bit of a hunger strike, ate 6 adult mice the other night. Now that she's eaten,I feel better, but the one snake that needs to eat the most, wont. He acts scared of the mouse wether it's dead or alive. He even strikes at it with dry warning strikes, not preying strikes. He is just miserable. Should I try leaving him an offering of a mouse head or something small like that to see if he'll eat it when I'm not there? I hate wasting a whole mouse each time. I read that one guy had a snake on here that didnt' eat for a year. I don't think My guy has a year left in him of body mass to live off of. He just keeps getting thinner and grumpier. I've had him vet checked, and I popped a bunch of sperm plugs out of him as well. I think that girl has him confused...........ANY SUGGESTIONS PEOPLE?????
Quote:
She is upset with you about this and apologies will be accepted by those that care to investigate someone who's been a faithful poster and helper for quite some time now, and who has also trusted you to help her out as well.
She's just ticked that everyone got on her for drowning her mice and trying to breed an unfit snake.

Old 01-22-2007, 01:04 AM   #25
SoulSmilen
Quote:
As for the similarity in phrases mentioned earlier about the snake skin.....this was information I had read in Cherylee's posts that you had given to me. Using similar words were fresh in my head. There is no BS (whatever that means Hultman).
You mean information you read in her posts that I led you to AFTER you first posted about the skin? So sorry I wasn't smart enough to see that in the first place... my apologies.

Old 01-22-2007, 01:11 AM   #26
texasnewbie
Quote:
Quite the track record you two have...........

Warnings to Wilomn

WebSlave 01-20-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 09-14-2006 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 09-14-2006 Profanity [ View Post] SOME rules do still apply here.....
WebSlave 10-23-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This one is permanent, Wes. You can't say you have not been warned this was going to happen.
WebSlave 10-23-2005 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] You are getting FAR too carried away Wes. Simmer down, or you are gone, permanently.
Dr Owens 10-23-2005 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 10-23-2005 Antagonism towards, or stalking, another member [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 10-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This sort of talk WILL end on my site, Wes.
WebSlave 10-09-2005 Feedback/Reputation system abuse [ View Post] I hope you can afford the next fine and suspension.
Dr Owens 10-07-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 09-23-2005 Reputation System Abuse [ View Post] To brucestephenson: "dumbass" (16:39, 5th Sep 2005), "you're still a dumbass" (22:33, 23rd Sep 2005)
Dr Owens 09-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Are you trying for another suspension Wes? Because at the rate you're going it's not going to take long.
DThomas 09-18-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, enough of the name calling.
Dr Owens 09-17-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 07-22-2005 $80 fine suspension (fourth offense) [ View Post] This is actually your 5th Suspension. You'll have to talk with Rich about how much the fine will be.
WebSlave 07-02-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Last warning, Wes.
WebSlave 07-02-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Looking for another fine, Wes?
WebSlave 05-12-2005 Reputation System Abuse [ View Post] I was serious about this, Wes.
Ken Harbart 02-09-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Tone it down please, Wes.
WebSlave 02-08-2005 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Watch it, Wes. You're going a bit overboard on this thread.
WebSlave 01-09-2005 $80 fine suspension (fourth offense) [ View Post] These are going to be getting to be expensive lessons for you, Wes.
Dr Owens 01-07-2005 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Calling people names in another language other than english isn't appropriate either Wes.
WebSlave 10-22-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] And yet again. That is ENOUGH, Wes.
WebSlave 10-22-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] Wes, that isn't necessary.
Dr Owens 08-21-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Please stop with the name calling Wes.
Dr Owens 08-21-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] If you have issues with someone other than Alan, start another topic.
WebSlave 05-21-2004 $40 fine suspension (third offense) [ View Post] You were warned, Wes.
WebSlave 04-17-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] If you attempt to draw the HELL forum crap into the BOI you WILL get suspended from this site.
Dr Owens 04-13-2004 Posting in inappropriate forum [ View Post] No Comment
Dr Owens 03-15-2004 Obvious Troll [ View Post] Wes,
WebSlave 03-11-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, you are about to become the first person on the BOI to get the $20 fine and suspension.
WebSlave 03-07-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] This thread is NOT about Neil. Cut the sniping, please.
WebSlave 02-28-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Wes, you know better than this.
Dr Owens 02-13-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 02-05-2004 $10 fine suspension (first offense) [ View Post] You were warned, Wes. You have been suspended pending a $10 fine.
WebSlave 01-18-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] One more instance of name calling, and you WILL be suspended from this site, Wes.
WebSlave 01-06-2004 Discourtesy towards another member [ View Post] Wes, is this sort of static from you really necessary?
WebSlave 01-03-2004 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] I suggest you can the name calling, Wes. Consider this fair warning.
WebSlave 11-13-2003 Name calling and general derogatory statements [ View Post] Tone it down, please.
WebSlave 10-13-2003 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 08-15-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 06-17-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] No Comment
WebSlave 05-27-2003 Failure to provide SUBJECT name in topic line [ View Post] Sorry, I had to delete this. Please make the topic line informative for the readers.
WebSlave 05-21-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] This is not appropriate in this forum.
WebSlave 05-06-2003 Unnecessary roughness [ View Post] Tone it down please! This is not necessary here.

Warnings to SoulSmilen
WebSlave 01-20-2007 Antagonism Towards Moderators [ View Post] That was uncalled for......
WebSlave 01-19-2007 Profanity [ View Post] No Comment .

Sorry but that made me LOL

Old 01-22-2007, 01:16 AM   #27
KrazySnakeLady
From your quote......you really are THOUGHTLESS.........AND YOU'VE BEEN REPORTED. End of conversation..........with you anyways. I am sure everyone is getting a kick out of watching you three make fools of yourselves, and as I mention to Cherylee currently speaking with her on chat, her response is, "Everyone has their own way of killing mice, CO2 isn't exactly unstressful either, Canadian Petland drowns theirs just so you know that is where I got the idea. As far as breeding an unfit snake, that is why I come to you people. To ask questions, to get generic and trustful answers when I don't have the knowledge about snakes that this forum has. I trusted you and you three have failed me". Nice going. Please stop this thread.

Old 01-22-2007, 01:18 AM   #28
KrazySnakeLady
Thanks TEXASNEWBIE....it is quite funny that these would be the ones to harrass me.,

Old 01-22-2007, 01:19 AM   #29
KrazySnakeLady
Thanks TEXASNEWBIE....it is quite funny that these would be the ones to harrass me., with the track records that they hold

KSL.

Old 01-22-2007, 01:24 AM   #30
texasnewbie
I was LOLing at some of the comments left by the warnings.
I agree with 'those three' that the posting style between you and Cherylee is very, very similar, but its not my place to comment either way.

Hope your snake is ok

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread