Where do you buy heat take and some questions about it. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 01-23-2005, 12:10 AM   #1
GeckoPalace
Where do you buy heat take and some questions about it.

Where do you buy heat tape at? Also how exactly do you use it and is it better to use heat tape or an UTH?

Thanks.

Old 01-23-2005, 12:25 AM   #2
mindcrash
I know that www. beanfarm.com and www.mgreptiles.com sells it.

Old 01-23-2005, 01:13 AM   #3
Boidaddic14
www.bigappleherp.com carries it too and www.arbreptiles.com gives you all the information you need on how to put it together. Honestly i prefer heat tape ove UTH.

Old 01-23-2005, 01:27 AM   #4
akaangela
I got mine from Matt Graybeal (justcage)

I was looking into getting some (I was a bit worried about setting up the entire thing as I don't like do it yourself projects ) I started talking to Matt about what I would need and he was EXTREAMLY helpful. He walked me throu exactly what I would need if I wanted to try it myself or he offered to do it (he has some already connected just "plug and play" I suggest if you have any questions go to him. He can get you set up either way. He was very nice even thou I asked about 100 questions and he responded quickly to my e-mails. I also like the fact that he didnt try and make me feel like I had to buy from him. He also didn't loose his temper with me when I changed my order in mid stream :

So my vote is 100% for
Matt Graybeal
www.mgreptiles.com
CBB Herps and Heating Supplies

his name here is justcage

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!