SOLD!! Testudo graeca "anamurensis" Adults, VERY RARE - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2019, 10:18 AM   #1
GardenStateTortoise
Testudo graeca "anamurensis" Adults, VERY RARE

I'm in the process of pulling back on some projects in order to focus more on others which require more attention to detail, given the species they are. That is the SOLE reason for parting with the animals in this ad.

"Testudo graeca "anamurensis" the Anamur or Anamurum tortoise is an extremely rare and unique form of the Asia Minor tortoise (Testudo graeca ibera) only occurring in small pockets of Anamur, Turkey. They are quite possibly the most peculiar of the Greek tortoises in that they are so elongate, narrow and flared, they are often confused with the common Marginated tortoise (Testudo marginata). They are in fact their own pure form and are in no way a hybrid or intergrade with anything else.

I imported these stunning adults myself which were originally collected in Anamur by Michael Reimann himself many, many years ago. They are as authentic and pure as it gets and they are the ONLY KNOWN of their kind in the USA today besides a small group I sent to a friend last year for assurance.

They are cold hardy, big, personable and a true rarity compared to all other Greek tortoises. They live outdoors year round like the vast majority of our Testudo species do in southern, coastal NJ.

There are only 2.2 available, all fully grown, reproductive adults.
Prices are:

$3,500 with shipping included for the 2.2 or,
$1,750 PLUS shipping for 1.1
No trades, no payment plans please. If you know what these are and are interested, please be ready to close the deal. Thank you in advance.

**Some pics are included, but for a full description and all info, please follow this direct link for them on my website: https://www.hermannihaven.com/anamurum-tortoise

SERIOUS INQUIRERS MAY E-MAIL ME AT: Chrleone@gmail.com
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread