1.1 adult Indian Star tortoises - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #1
Timathy
1.1 adult Indian Star tortoises

Special circumstances are forcing us to part with our pair of adult Indian Star tortoises. They are both captive bred. They are some of the prettiest Star Torts we have seen. They really need to go to a warm climate. We are asking $1500 shipped via Delta Dash, shipping will only be via Delta.

Pictures can be seen here http://sites.google.com/site/tortuga...an-star-guests. The pair are Indee and Ms. Sippee. We will provide any further photos upon request. Sippee is considerably bigger now than in many of the photos.

Email timathybeard@hotmail.com for any additional information.
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2009, 12:53 PM   #2
KNOBTAIL
Good afternoon

As much as I would love to have a pair, and I have been searching for quite some time, I seem to lean toward some young ones. May I ask how these guys are as they are adults and are they a sexed pair ?

They certainly look good from the photos, but I am a bit reluctant to send $ 1,500 out, so whatever information you can provide would really be appreciated... I am a serious buyer, and I have been in this business for many years... Your prompt reply would be appreciated privately at: fruitflies1@bellsouth.net Thanks, JERRY

Old 11-13-2009, 12:13 AM   #3
Timathy
SOLD!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 12-16-2009, 11:20 AM   #4
burnettlandscape
indian stars

I have a 1.2 Indian star, this is an older ad if you have time please confirm that they are sold. If not I am intrested.

Allan @ Burnett Landscape 650 642-0234

Old 12-16-2009, 12:16 PM   #5
Timathy
They are in fact sold.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread