Next Pittsburgh Reptile Show is on Feb. 7th ! 2010 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 01-24-2010, 08:33 AM   #1
royal1reptiles
Thumbs up Next Pittsburgh Reptile Show is on Feb. 7th ! 2010

Just wanted to start a new thread letting every one know that the next Pittsburgh Reptile show was on the 7th of Feb !! Looks to be a good show so far I do have some tables still avaiable at this time if you are looking to start coming to our show now might be the time for you to start!!

I Am currentally down in Miami and after 2 today i will not be able to be reached till friday morning but at my house numeber you will be able to leave a message and my hubby will call you back to book a table or for answers to any questions at 724 675 8098,

I will be thinking about all of you that are stuck in the COLD all week as i am in the 80 plus weather of mexico .... lol

hope all is well with every one and hope to see every one at the next pittsburgh reptile show!! Also just incase any one has not seen this yet we are now allowing venomous at our show!!! we currentally have 3 very nice vendors with venomous and other vendors bringing a couple of things as well! but we are looking to expand more into venomous at the demand raises and are looking for a few good venomous dealers! if you are intrested please let me know!!

Thank s again !!! see you all Feb7th!
Amanda Hess

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
pennsylvania, pittsburgh, pittsburgh reptile show, venomous