Retic morphs and books - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization

Notices

Genetics, Taxonomy, Hybridization General discussions about the science of genetics as well as the ever changing face of taxonomy. Issues concerning hybridization are welcome here as well.

Old 12-21-2013, 01:22 AM   #1
devlyndisguise
Post Retic morphs and books

Now, I'm no stranger to owning retics at all, I've owned 2 large adults and a few younger ones, even currently. What I was curious about is learning more about morphs(since in the next few years I am thinking about possibly breeding) and for my own curiosity and if there were any good books or references where I could just read more about them. So far I have yet to find anything. Like I said, it's mostly for me to continue to educate myself and well....I love reading, why not read about something I really enjoy. =)

Devlyn

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
breeding, genetics, morphs, reticulated python, tiger reticulated python