For Sale CBB 1.2 adult Spotted turtles - $650 plus shipping for the group - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2009, 02:16 AM   #1
shelledfriends
CBB 1.2 adult Spotted turtles - $650 plus shipping for the group

Hello,
I am parting with my 1.2 group of captive bred adult spotted turtles that came from different bloodlines. The larger female is a proven breeder and so is the male. The smaller female is 4-5 years old and hasn't laid any eggs yet. I prefer selling these guys as a group but will consider selling individual females or male depending on the offer.

These guys are feeding on nightcrawlers, crickets, phoenixworms, Reptomin and aquamax.

Send me a mail if you have any questions. My mail ID is m_rkumar@yahoo.com or call me at 530-873-6790.

I will ship via UPS for next day delivery. If you have a UPS account I can bill the shipping charges to your account. Mail me your zip code for a shipping quote. I guarantee live delivery as long as you are home to receive the package. I accept paypal payments from verified bank accounts or money orders.

I will upload pictures of the complete group tomorrow.

Thank you.
Michael
  Contact User Check User