Captive Hatched Harlequins????????????? - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 05-30-2007, 03:56 PM   #51
catawhat
Ugh, it wasn't bad enough that I had Dora the Explorer and Elmo stuck in my head from babysitting, now this

Old 05-30-2007, 04:37 PM   #52
Mark Schmidtke
I particularily like the harlequins that display a lot of that side pattern that looks somewhat like dripping paint. I've noticed that most of the ones called harlequins display some of this pattern, but I haven't seen any yet that display this all the way down both sides. I think it would be fun to work with these just for that trait alone.

Mark

Old 06-06-2007, 04:37 PM   #53
DJSlurp1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark Schmidtke
I particularily like the harlequins that display a lot of that side pattern that looks somewhat like dripping paint. I've noticed that most of the ones called harlequins display some of this pattern, but I haven't seen any yet that display this all the way down both sides. I think it would be fun to work with these just for that trait alone.

Mark
I'm going to have to agree with ya!

I think that Harlequins, as normal as they may seem to some. Are Beautiful animals that we'll probably see alot more crosses with in the future. I can't wait to find out what the final verdict will be on the genetics and if they can prove it later on to be co-dom. If it does prove out later to be a co-dominant gene I think alot of people will change their minds about them and you'll see more around...

I think that it would be fun and an incredible experience to buy a pair of Funky CH animals... Raise them up... Breed them... and just see what happens! Forget about the $, Forget about whether your going to produce the next big thing and how much you can capitolize on it...

I think alot of people have really kind of lost the whole idea and passion of this Hobby... It seems like alot of people these days just aren't really about the dirty work of proving morphs, taking a chance with something or just seeing what comes out of 2 cool looking animals without knowing a definite answer on what the outcome will be... $$$ wise & Genetics...

Just think how rediculous a super pastel harlequin would look!

Old 06-06-2007, 04:45 PM   #54
DJSlurp1200
Thanks ED!

Great Idea to create a thread on these guys!

Thanks to everyone who posted pictures of their harley's! I'll definetly have to add a harley to my collection sometime for sure! Regardless as to what it produces...

Old 06-06-2007, 06:41 PM   #55
SPJ
Ed,

Don't sell that harly you have on KS. It's a female that could make some killer offspring.

Old 06-06-2007, 07:17 PM   #56
Ed Clark
Thumbs up

Steve, Thanks for saying that . I really have alot of Harlequins Im raising up. Just wanna share the Love. HAHAHAHA
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
Ed,

Don't sell that harly you have on KS. It's a female that could make some killer offspring.

Old 06-06-2007, 07:22 PM   #57
SPJ
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Steve, Thanks for saying that . I really have alot of Harlequins Im raising up. Just wanna share the Love. HAHAHAHA
Oh you bite. Just have too many huh?
You could always send some here. I'll even cover shipping.

Old 06-07-2007, 08:36 AM   #58
DJSlurp1200
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Clark
Your welcome... I've always liked funky odd balls... The fact that they aren't 100% entirely figured out really adds to the fun as well...

I want to go to Africa! Seriously... how sick would it be to just go on a little mission to africa and collect your own funky specimen? I dunno... You can't help but have alot of respect for the guys who dedicate/dedicated their time to prove out morphs ya know? Peter Khal, Amir, Greg Graziani, Bob Clark, Kevin @ Nerd...

Anybody else have a harlequin(s) to share?

Old 06-09-2007, 12:59 PM   #59
harrellharrell
waiting on pics of mine to be e-mailed to me!

Melissa

Old 09-28-2007, 12:25 PM   #60
harrellharrell
Better late than never... ????

I know it has been months and that this thread had died out, but I have not had web access for a minute. Here's Harley. (I know, it's a real original name!)

Melissa
Attached Images

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!