The Steel City Reptile Expo Is Back Sunday 02-10-2013 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-05-2013, 12:25 PM   #1
wyblep
The Steel City Reptile Expo Is Back Sunday 02-10-2013

We just wanted to take a minute to invite everyone out this
Sunday Feb 10th from 9am - 4pm for the Steel City Reptile Expo being held at the Washington County Fairgrounds which is just a short distance south of Pittsburgh PA.

We have another great list of vendors for the show with what I am sure will be some of the best selection of animals. I will personally be bringing a rather large selection of ball python morphs with a lot of sub adult female morphs. Come join us for a day of fun and get up close and personal with all these amazing creatures. Please visit www.steelcityreptileexpo.com for show info. See you there!

Old 02-06-2013, 05:36 PM   #2
porkchop48
I will be there, with a ton of CB frogs.

I will also have mossy frogs at this show. Limited amounts of them so get there early to get them. 2 for $90 - This show only.

I will have plenty of fruit flies and will have rice flour beetles again. Added a few new things to the table and am excited to see how they do.

And we will be offering dog bones again. I know I know strange thing to sell at the show. But they were a hit at the last show. All home raised, home smoked and cured, organic antibiotic free dog bones.

See you all Sunday.

Old 02-08-2013, 01:47 AM   #3
reticguy87
Anyone trade a male retic for a 6 ft hypo hogg

Old 02-09-2013, 01:25 PM   #4
wyblep
He is a short list of the vendors who are confirmed for the show tomorrow. Looks like its going to be a full house. Should be a great show

Algar Reptiles
Carl Aiken Reptiles
Cold Blooded Supplies
Dale Mitchell Reptiles
Dart Frog Dungeon
Dominic's Reptiles
Dragon's Fortress
Dynamic Reptiles
4C's Reptiles
George The Fish Guy
Jessica Camus Reptile Jewelry
JH Reptiles (Joe Hadden)
Sam Chauvet Reptiles
Kick Brothers
Rick Krumrine Reptiles
Mike Candice Rodents
Rat Kingdom
Red Dog Reptiles
Tony's Pets
Special Care Pet Center
Steel City Exotics
Special K Reptiles
Misty Mountain Frogs
Tom Kelly Reptiles
Total E Chamz
Vince Clemens Enterprises
Jack White Reptiles
World Wide Reptilia
Giselle Huyot (jelly fish art)

Old 02-11-2013, 10:25 PM   #5
wyblep
We just wanted to take a moment and thank everyone for coming out and supporting the Steel City Reptile Expo. We had another awesome show with over 1100 patrons through the door. And we would also like to thank all the wonderful vendors, Without you guys we could not make this show such a success. We look forward to seeing everyone out at the next one on Sunday April 7th. Take care everyone.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!