For Sale Designer Green Tree Python Collection and ETB collection - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Arboreal Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 03-02-2022, 03:31 PM   #1
Gmangtpetb
Designer Green Tree Python Collection and ETB collection

Unfortunately this time in my life I have to depart with my green tree python and emerald tree boa collection. Also have all cages, thermostat's, incubator, mistkings, ect.
All green tree pythons are uscbb with designer lines except 1. I have 3 emerald tree boas that were imports, they never had any issues and been with me for over 4 years. 2 are adult females and 1 adult male. All eat with zero issues, I also have a male Amazon basin from Ed. I really hate to be even typing this let a lone sell them but sometimes life changes suck. I would really love to sell everything at once as a whole collection. Snakes alone all together are worth around $20.000.00 then there's all the equipment witch I can't sell until I sell snakes. If someone wants to make an reasonable offer for everything that would be great. Thanks so much. Will put pics on with prices for each one if I can
Will post another thread soon with the rest of the gtps then will do the emeralds.

Pic #1 J-O-18-20 Highland xWamena x highland Wamena has small spinal compression on mid body. Never probed but she'd always looks like possible female
$3500

Pic#2. Designer chondro from buddy 20-02
$2000

Pic#3. Designer chondro from buddy 20-01
$2000

Pic#4.2016 Designer female high yellow from TSK and adult male kofiou from Chuck Vogel
Female $3500
Male $3000
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-03-2022, 10:55 AM   #2
RichZ
Hi , what part of NY are you located in?

Old 06-21-2022, 08:09 PM   #3
darklands detroit
Money to spend on gtps

Hi
Im looking to expand my gtp collection and you have some.gems. very nice. Can you text me? Let's talk money and see what we can do.
Thank you. I'm JJ at 313-727-9080 in Michigan

Ttys 👍

Old 06-24-2022, 01:47 PM   #4
darklands detroit
Omg

Is the Versace male still available? I cannot express how much im love that snake and really must try to buy him at all means. May in buy him please ?

JJ, I can come over and pick him up straight away.

Thanks.

Old 11-30-2022, 09:44 AM   #5
Overload Reptiles
Do you have any adults females available?

Old 07-16-2023, 11:39 AM   #6
Jjc225
Hi do you still have the emeralds? Would love to talk price and hand ability. Thanks

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!