For Sale Adult Male Albino Sunglow Boa (With Custom Reptile Enclosure) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Old 11-11-2022, 02:12 PM   #1
Talking Serpents
Adult Male Albino Sunglow Boa (With Custom Reptile Enclosure)

Due to my business becoming so busy I am looking to find this snake a nice new home. If you're wondering my business is building reptile enclosures and other reptile accessories. Check us out on our website talkingserpents.com

This is a healthy adult male albino sunglow boa. We have cared for this snake since it was a baby in 2016. He as just under 7' long, consistent feeder, eats 1 XL Rat every month, 6 years old, calm demenior, and super strong haha!

I have built this snake a fully customized reptile enclosure and I plan to only rehome this snake to someone who will continue to give this snake the space it deserves. I can even build you a larger reptile enclosure if you're interested in that as well.
I even have some YouTube videos of me building this reptile enclosures on my channel, if you're interested to see them I can add the link(s)
Here is an instagram link to see more pictures and specs. of the custom reptile enclosure.
Also there are far more pictures of this snake and reptile enclosure on this instagram account.
https://www.instagram.com/p/CP1GKjFM...d=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

• Adult male albino sunglow boa - $700
• Custom reptile enclosure - $750 (the price for this reptile enclosure is massive discount)
Total - $1,450

Note - Local pickup ONLY!
We are located in North Texas, in the Weatherford area.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 11-11-2022, 09:09 PM   #2
jgjones21
Could you post the YT links of your build, I would love to see it. Beautiful Boa and enclosure. I am in North Texas as well, little further north than you.

Old 11-12-2022, 09:09 AM   #3
Talking Serpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgjones21 View Post
Could you post the YT links of your build, I would love to see it. Beautiful Boa and enclosure. I am in North Texas as well, little further north than you.
Thanks!
Here is the YouTube video when I was building this reptile enclosure. On a side note, after watching this video a few years later I'm very glad I changed my style of filming hahahaha! Enjoy!
https://youtu.be/D7oCvzlCM-0

This is the YouTube video of when I introduced the snake to his new reptile enclosure.
https://youtu.be/hnSO7OTQ2j8
  Contact User Check User
Old 11-16-2022, 09:26 AM   #4
jgjones21
Thanks for the response, I'm gonna check it out. I love having boas and I am just now starting to get into wood working in retirement.

Went and watched, very cool, looks fairly easy to do. Gave you another sub and some thumbs up bud.

Old 12-01-2022, 09:52 AM   #5
Talking Serpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgjones21 View Post
Thanks for the response, I'm gonna check it out. I love having boas and I am just now starting to get into wood working in retirement.

Went and watched, very cool, looks fairly easy to do. Gave you another sub and some thumbs up bud.
Thanks for the support, I appreciate you!

Also I'm still currently looking for a good home for this snake.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-04-2023, 01:02 PM   #6
Talking Serpents
I'm still looking to find this snake a new home.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-13-2023, 01:30 PM   #7
Joel Macy
Wish I had the money and space! Good luck selling him

Old 01-18-2023, 01:13 PM   #8
Talking Serpents
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joel Macy View Post
Wish I had the money and space! Good luck selling him
Hey Joel! Thanks!
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-18-2023, 01:16 PM   #9
Talking Serpents
Found a great new home for this boa. In other words this snake is no longer available.
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
boa constrictor, reptile enclosure, sunglow, talking serpents