SOLD!! White Lipped Python Male, Great Attitude! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 01-09-2019, 01:14 PM   #1
Ravenoft
White Lipped Python Male, Great Attitude!

Bought this guy from a show several months ago but sadly I will be moving out of country soon and have to find him a new home. He is wild caught but is extremely relaxed and has not struck at me once. He will puff a bit when you go to take him out of his enclosure but nothing else. I seriously can't say enough about this guy's personality, one of the most well tempered snakes I've ever had and I'll be sad to see him go.

He is about 5ft and has 2 spots on his body (one on the left side behind the head and another on his right side a little ways down) that look like they may be old injuries I tried to photograph (picture 1 and 2) but otherwise is flawless. Eating great on F/T medium rats every 10 days, though he can be shy sometimes and will wait until I leave the room to eat.

Asking $300+shipping, local pick ups welcome. If you are local, he has a 75 gal tank and however many medium rats I have left you can have with him.
Shipping will be made through Ship Your Reptiles when the weather allows.

Best way to contact me is through text at (484) 886-8677 or you can email me at Sestrichdave@gmail.com

If you have any questions or picture requests I will be happy to accommodate.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!