Ringnecks - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 08-28-2004, 03:25 PM   #1
nitrotek
Ringnecks

C.b.b. 04 Northern Ringnecks $4ea plus shipping
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-26-2004, 06:28 AM   #2
Rebecca E
Ringnecks

If you run across any more ringnecks,please contact me.
Rebecca E snakebabies2005@yahoo.com

Old 10-11-2004, 10:09 PM   #3
Nate's Snakes
Just wondering

Do you know where to get ringneck morphs? Do you know what morphs are out there?

Old 10-11-2004, 11:11 PM   #4
Ringneck_Man1
Nate's Snakes....

I can help you there. There are many records of amelanistic(albino) ringneck snakes, a few for leucistic(white) ringneck snakes, melanistic(black) ringneck snakes, hypo(really light colored) and a buddy of mine recently came across an abberant specimen with spots along each side of the neck ring, that has only been reported in around 10 specimens.

Currently, there is no where that you can just buy a ringneck snake morph, and every "special" specimen in captivity is WC, the morphs have not been bred much even though there is a higher demand for them. These days, you have a better chance of finding a morph in the wild than buying one. Occasionally specimens will be sold, for quite cheap actually, a amelanistic southern ringneck was sold from Glades Herps last year for around $200. I'm confident that atleast amels will be available in 10 years.
Michael

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread