R.I.P Chuck Kimmel (critical bill) :( - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:31 AM   #51
SnakeEyesExotics
I never met Chuck either, but his posts were always entertaining. He usually got the point across better than anyone else. He will definitely be missed! RIP Chuck...and my condolences to his family...

Anya Hogan

Old 03-23-2010, 11:40 AM   #52
Shadera
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tuniwha View Post
.. I will be sleeping on my back for Chuck for a bit.. (I sleep topless..) Give you a better view of "the girls"

This made me smile. You know Chuck will love that.

Beautiful poem Dave.

Old 03-23-2010, 11:49 AM   #53
Russ Lawson
Very sorry to hear. You will be missed Chuck, RIP.

Old 03-23-2010, 12:04 PM   #54
LauraB
Chuckisms ....

He made me laugh, made me grin, made me think, and inspired. He even made me wince a few times ... but he never failed to be true to what he believed and cared about.
__________________________________________________ ______________________

"We are all not always going to get along, but its important for us to remember that we are on the same side.
I respect Rich and I respect his vision for what he'd like his site to be.

xxxxxx, dont name names like that in a post on the fauna feedback forum you knucklehead. Its a forum for feedback about fauna, not your personal feelings about other members.
Stuff like that can launch a war in here and its exactly what Rich is trying to detract from this site.

Not that your feelings don't count, but my idea is we make a thread Hell where we can all lay out our feelings for one another and what puts each of us off about each other.
Maybe we'll understand where we all stand and not do the things that get us clawing at each others throats in other vital areas of the board."

"You're a sweet dear woman, people recognize that and try to take advantage of it.
That is why God made people like me.
I've always opined, why be a lamb when you can be a lion?"

"Anybody in the mood to play a game? Its a lot of fun. Its called..."See if you can spot the scumbag liars".
I absolutely love this game, I always win. "

"They carry booze around their necks in little barrels. I love a dog that comes with free drinks."
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Here's to you, Chuck. Cheers and eternal peace. You are sorely missed.

Old 03-23-2010, 01:17 PM   #55
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by LauraB View Post
He made me laugh, made me grin, made me think, and inspired. He even made me wince a few times ... but he never failed to be true to what he believed and cared about.
__________________________________________________ ______________________

"We are all not always going to get along, but its important for us to remember that we are on the same side.
I respect Rich and I respect his vision for what he'd like his site to be.

xxxxxx, dont name names like that in a post on the fauna feedback forum you knucklehead. Its a forum for feedback about fauna, not your personal feelings about other members.
Stuff like that can launch a war in here and its exactly what Rich is trying to detract from this site.

Not that your feelings don't count, but my idea is we make a thread Hell where we can all lay out our feelings for one another and what puts each of us off about each other.
Maybe we'll understand where we all stand and not do the things that get us clawing at each others throats in other vital areas of the board."

"You're a sweet dear woman, people recognize that and try to take advantage of it.
That is why God made people like me.
I've always opined, why be a lamb when you can be a lion?"

"Anybody in the mood to play a game? Its a lot of fun. Its called..."See if you can spot the scumbag liars".
I absolutely love this game, I always win. "

"They carry booze around their necks in little barrels. I love a dog that comes with free drinks."
__________________________________________________ _______________________________

Here's to you, Chuck. Cheers and eternal peace. You are sorely missed.

I was doing ok, till you posted my last memory of him... Thank you for remembering. He was SWEET...he was sweet, stood for what he believed, was a man of integrity and helped those that he felt needed it.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:22 PM   #56
Herpster
I don't know what to say....I have read through all of these pages, I have to admit - alot I couldn't really read because of the tears in my eyes. The picture of "Vince" was the best - made me laugh, which I didn't think was possible right now. Also, some of his quotes, they were wonderful, as was he!

Rich, please don't be mad at me for saying this - I know the only thing that would have made him happier about this place was to have Wes back. I know a lot of people will not know what I am talking about, but he truly admired and cared about Wes. I know that Wes was a "thorn in your side" - but for Charles to admire someone so much says alot to me. I just couldn't live with myself if I didn't say his name and say how much he meant to Charles. Rich, he understood everything you have ever done and had such an incredible amount of respect of you and what you try to accomplish with this place everyday.

I just got home from the funeral home and made his final arrangements. We are going to have a one day service for 3 hours because Charles' wish was to be cremated and did not want to be "laid out". He didn't want anyone going through that grief for 3 days...that is just how he was.

My husband hated seeing anyone get the "shaft" and that is what drove him to do what he has done here for so many years. He always had a way of seeing through people, or seeing through their typing. He could catch a lie in a second, trust me!!!

This place meant a great deal to him and I hope that it thrives and continues for many years to come.

Old 03-23-2010, 03:40 PM   #57
Laura Fopiano
i think that Chuck will giggle from Heaven if Wes is allowed to come back.
He and Chuck often tag teamed on the BOI. I know that Wes was not loved by everyone, but I for one would love to have him back!

Maggie if there's anything I can do for you, ask, don't be shy. We loved Chuck and we love you!

Old 03-23-2010, 07:16 PM   #58
Mistyck
Rest in Peace Chuck!

My thoughts go out to his family and friends in this trying time.

Old 03-23-2010, 07:33 PM   #59
ReptileJay
Though, like many of you, I didn't have the honor of meeting Chuck in person, I couldn't agree more with much of what has been said.

Chuck has been one of the few people that had earned my respect in life. One of the few that was willing to stand up for what he felt was right regardless of what others said. His contributions to the BOI, Fauna in general, and as far as I'm concerned all of our lives, will be missed greatly, but never forgotten.

It's amazing how a person can have such an impact on so many lives without ever even meeting many of the people who have been influenced. I for one, though I am not anywhere near as active as I used to be on here, will surely miss Chuck. Not only for his crazy antics and brutal honesty, but for the fact that... well... mostly for his brutal honestly actually...

Rest in Peace Chuck...

Old 03-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #60
TattooLost
RIP Chuck "Critical Bill" Kimmel.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!