Info on Mike's Corn Snakes out of Florida - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-02-2007, 04:52 PM   #1
PresleyClan
Question Info on Mike's Corn Snakes out of Florida

Has anyone done business with them?

Old 06-02-2007, 06:13 PM   #2
joepythons
Quote:
Originally Posted by PresleyClan
Has anyone done business with them?
I do not know of him but if you posted his full name maybe someone will know him that way.

Old 06-03-2007, 09:24 PM   #3
Russ Bates
Mike

Mike's Cornsnakes is basically an older gentleman who is in the hobby and enjoys raising corn snakes. I've met him twice while attending the Jacksonville Herp Society meetings and although I did not buy any snakes from him, I can tell you he is a very nice older guy (I'm guessing in his late 50s early 60s). I'm sure he'll sell you some of his corns he breeds and I seriously doubt you'll have any problems.

Just my two cents. If he had something I was interested in, I'd buy from him without hesitation ....assuming the price was right.

Good luck,
Russ

Old 06-06-2007, 03:36 AM   #4
KathyLove
Sounds like you are talking about Mike Frase from the St. Augustine area.

He keeps a small collection of corns and has found a line of wild caught bloodreds near his house. We visited his home a couple of years ago and saw and photo'd his corns, and also traded for some (they produced this year for me).

At the time of our visit, he was a small hobby breeder fairly new to corn breeding as I remember, but very interested in the welfare of his animals. I would not hesitate to buy more corns from him in the future.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!