You bet Texas is ready !! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum

Notices

Preparedness & Self-Reliance Forum Survivalism, Livestock, Preparedness, Self Reliant Homesteading, Individual Liberty

Old 06-05-2013, 07:37 PM   #1
Metachrosis
You bet Texas is ready !!

Great bunch down at Texas Triggers
"Taking gun off safe increases velocity 100%"

Old 06-05-2013, 07:52 PM   #2
WebSlave
A friend of mine sent me an email containing this joke:

Quote:
While hiking down along the border this morning, I saw a Muslim extremist fall into the Rio Grande River. He was struggling to stay afloat because of all the guns and bombs he was carrying.

Along with him was a Mexican, who was also struggling to stay afloat because of the large backpack of drugs that was strapped to his back.

If they didn't get help, they'd surely drown.

Being a responsible Texan and abiding by the law to help those in distress, I informed the El Paso County Sheriff 's Office and Homeland Security.

It is now 4 p.m., both have drowned and neither authority has responded.

I'm starting to think I wasted two stamps.

I think if I decided I no longer wanted to live in Florida, Texas might very well be my first choice of a new home.

Old 06-05-2013, 08:15 PM   #3
Metachrosis
Good one Rich,
This State is well ahead of "the curve" in the "Ready Dept"
The over all fire power and ability to effectively apply such is second to none in the union
Its a fun State,but a very serious State and the DHS/Gov knows it

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!