Crimson albinos- El Salvadoran - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Iguanas

Notices

Old 10-14-2020, 08:50 AM   #1
gris1016
Crimson albinos- El Salvadoran

Hi there . These are babies that were hatched in August here onsite. They are eating great and growing fast!! Males and females available. $1000
If interested in more than one, discounts will be offered.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-15-2020, 02:29 PM   #2
Korey89
are these el Salvador or Columbian strain?

Old 10-21-2020, 02:56 PM   #3
gris1016
This is most certainly not a scam. How could it possibly be a scam when they were hatched right here onsite, i have pictures of the hatching and the parents as well as any other pictures an interested buyer wants..... that user will be reported. Thank you.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 10-21-2020, 03:09 PM   #4
gris1016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korey89 View Post
Damn, Thank you
It is not a scam. I just posted pics of the private messages between that user an myself. I dont understand why that user keeps saying its a scam so i have reported them.

If you are interested in any of my critters, please reach out and i will gladly send you pics or provide any information on them. They are growing fast and the crimson is really starting to pop!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-21-2020, 03:24 PM   #5
Korey89
Quote:
Originally Posted by gris1016 View Post
It is not a scam. I just posted pics of the private messages between that user an myself. I dont understand why that user keeps saying its a scam so i have reported them.

If you are interested in any of my critters, please reach out and i will gladly send you pics or provide any information on them. They are growing fast and the crimson is really starting to pop!!
Thanks for clarifying. Yeah I see where he kind of switched the topic real fast based on your response lol. I can only work with Columbian strain though. Have too much invested to switch over to El Salvador strain. Was hoping for a Columbian strain. Would take 3 years off my current project lol

Old 10-21-2020, 03:31 PM   #6
gris1016
Quote:
Originally Posted by Korey89 View Post
Thanks for clarifying. Yeah I see where he kind of switched the topic real fast based on your response lol. I can only work with Columbian strain though. Have too much invested to switch over to El Salvador strain. Was hoping for a Columbian strain. Would take 3 years off my current project lol
I know all about the time and money spent LOL
Columbian..... what are you looking for? I have a few different columbian yearling from some that i hatched last year. I was holding on to them but hey if you are interested, i have a few. Just PM me and we can see what happens.

Thanks
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!