Server down on 06/09/08 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 06-09-2008, 04:15 PM   #11
Mooing Tricycle
Does it do anything weird to me? *testestest*

Old 06-09-2008, 04:19 PM   #12
WebSlave
Damn.... The bozos at the data center moved the hard drives to another box but didn't do a reinstall of the modules needed. CornSnakes.com is completely down because of an IP issue BECAUSE they forgot to allocate the IP range for the server.

Couple of more days like this and my head will explode. I'm about ready to bail on all this internet crap and just be an old hermit in the woods. The locals already give me a wide berth because they know I have snakes and guns. All I need is the "crazy" label to go with that, and I'm DEFINITELY heading in that general direction.

Old 06-09-2008, 04:23 PM   #13
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Frickin' GREAT! Now the server clock is screwed up so new posts are being placed in the middle of the threads.......

OMG.... I do not even want to tease you now. This sucks my friend.

Old 06-09-2008, 04:25 PM   #14
Gary O
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Damn.... The bozos at the data center moved the hard drives to another box but didn't do a reinstall of the modules needed. CornSnakes.com is completely down because of an IP issue BECAUSE they forgot to allocate the IP range for the server.

Couple of more days like this and my head will explode. I'm about ready to bail on all this internet crap and just be an old hermit in the woods. The locals already give me a wide berth because they know I have snakes and guns. All I need is the "crazy" label to go with that, and I'm DEFINITELY heading in that general direction.
It looks like you should be getting some money off this month bro this is BS and they sare messing up basics that in turn screw everything up.

Old 06-09-2008, 04:26 PM   #15
TheFragginDragon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mooing Tricycle
Does it do anything weird to me? *testestest*
Not from where I'm sitting

Old 06-09-2008, 04:37 PM   #16
WebSlave
If anyone happens to see a real good deal on a case lot of Excedrin MIGRAINE, please let me know...........

Old 06-09-2008, 04:50 PM   #18
TheFragginDragon
Keep yer head down and your chin up Rich; personally I go through withdrawals if the site is down for an hour, I couldn't imagine it not being here at all! I know you'll prevail.....

Old 06-09-2008, 06:32 PM   #19
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
Hmm, $6.50 per bottle isn't too bad. I guess it's a tax deduction anyway...

Thanks!

Old 06-09-2008, 06:33 PM   #20
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFragginDragon
Keep yer head down and your chin up Rich;
Tried that, but it squinches my face all up something fierce when my forehead meets my chin.....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!