Blocked gecko related website - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:11 PM   #1
WebSlave
Blocked gecko related website

Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Gate Geckos
Other websites can be named here on the BOI... except one. It stems from a more than two year resentment by the owner of this site that is claimed to be resolved, but apparently isn't. The other website "that shall remain nameless" gets filtered out whenever it is typed here on Fauna. It's a shame, because there are many links from that site to Fauna and especially the BOI in situations such as this one with Justyn Miller.
Seems to me YOU are the one carrying the torch here, Marcia. It wasn't enough that you helped to gut (in my opinion) the leopard gecko forum on this site, so you obviously want to start yet another flame war here by going off topic in an unrelated BOI thread to try to ignite the flame.

Yes, that site is blocked. Why? Here's why -> http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=81309

Both you and Kelli (among others) got banned over that, and although you BOTH created false accounts to bypass that ban, I chose (stupidly, in hindsight) to ignore that and not invoke my usual penalty of a PERMANENT account and IP ban against the both of you. Yes, I allowed you and the others back on, I guess foolishly hoping things would get better between us all. But still you persist and trying to cause yet more strife and contention on this site. Why? Because I do not wish to assist you and those who pointedly showed that they dislike this site and myself in the above referenced thread and allow it to be easier for you to try to harvest members from this site to your new home? Why else WOULD you want that domain name to be able to be freely used? Guess it makes it really tough when you surreptitiously send emails to new members here, doesn't it? Had that site been launched without the obvious hate mongering towards this site, myself, and other active member here, going on within it, and without the obvious gutting of this site of members and advertisers in the process, I could not have cared less about it at all.

I just choose to NOT help you and your friends do any more damage than you have already done to this site.

Quite frankly, I am of the opinion that your main reason for coming to this site is to do nothing more than to try to ignite more flames and conflict. You have brought this topic up several times, and I just chose to ignore it, because it was an obvious ploy to ignite yet another flamefest. But then you go and take an active and highly visible thread on the BOI off topic in this pursuit, pretty plainly showing me your malicious intent and unwillingness to drop the issue. So I guess I have to do what I have to do about you.

Your mission has been accomplished. You got me to respond to your taunts, the leopard gecko forum has been gutted, and valuable advertisers lost. Yeah, that hurt me and this site quite a bit. Probably more than you know. So thanks for that, and it won't be forgotten, but the party here for you is now over with.

Goodbye, Marcia. I'm sorry, but obviously this site (and myself) will be much better off without you being here any longer.

Old 08-29-2008, 03:57 PM   #2
KelliH
It's too bad we can't seem to get past it all, Rich. I think it's clear that you don't want me here anymore either. I'll still continue to post links to the BOI on my website, just like I always have, and I am certain that Marcia will as well. I have so much respect and love for you but you just don't want to see it. At a time in my life when my own existence was in question, I doubted your intentions, and for that I am sorry. I guess if you ever figure it out I'll be around. Take care.

Old 08-29-2008, 04:09 PM   #3
Gary O
I thought all forums links were not to be posted. I am not sure becuase I really pay no attention........

This is kinda out of left field.

Old 08-29-2008, 05:10 PM   #4
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
It's too bad we can't seem to get past it all, Rich. I think it's clear that you don't want me here anymore either. I'll still continue to post links to the BOI on my website, just like I always have, and I am certain that Marcia will as well. I have so much respect and love for you but you just don't want to see it. At a time in my life when my own existence was in question, I doubted your intentions, and for that I am sorry. I guess if you ever figure it out I'll be around. Take care.
Trust me, I DO have it figured out, Kelli..........

Old 08-29-2008, 07:03 PM   #5
lanceheads
Wow, too bad for Marcia and Kelli, I really like both of those gals, and their insights.
Randal

Old 08-29-2008, 10:19 PM   #6
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
It's too bad we can't seem to get past it all, Rich.
Kelli,
I agree that it's unfortunate that this strife still continues. However, I don't know how anyone could fault Rich for what he's done here. I have seen multiple instances in the last year where Marcia has sought to prod Rich with these kind of comments. This current instance was just the straw that broke the camel's back for Rich, and quite frankly, I think that he has been more than patient until now. I know that if I was in his shoes, I wouldn't put up with someone continually taking digs at me on my own site...why should he?

How many times has it been said around here, that if you poke a bear long enough, eventually you're going to get the teeth?

In addition, during the time that Marcia has been taking these passive aggressive shots at Rich, I haven't seen Rich reciprocate with like pettiness. From what I have seen, the "little digs" have been pretty one sided. In my mind, such actions are representative of a person's character...for both of them.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:49 PM   #7
2shy2shy
wow. so marica is a bigger criminal then justyn miller? i have never posted here before but this all seems petty to me. i got scammed by justyn. its good that other websites make it hard for guys like him to do business.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:31 AM   #8
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2shy2shy
wow. so marica is a bigger criminal then justyn miller? i have never posted here before but this all seems petty to me. i got scammed by justyn. its good that other websites make it hard for guys like him to do business.
Would I be the only person who sees this person as being both facetious and snide? Three posts into her membership and two of them seem to be direct pot shots at Rich.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:54 AM   #9
dsirkle
Quote:
Originally Posted by critical bill
Would I be the only person who sees this person as being both facetious and snide? Three posts into her membership and two of them seem to be direct pot shots at Rich.
It would lead you to believe that her purpose of joining was more than likely connected to the subject to this thread.

Old 08-30-2008, 01:59 AM   #10
Ed Clark
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsirkle
It would lead you to believe that her purpose of joining was more than likely connected to the subject to this thread.
Yes indeed!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!