Wanted high yellow tiger rat snakes - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Cornsnakes & Ratsnakes

Notices

Old 02-05-2011, 01:24 AM   #1
matt b
high yellow tiger rat snakes

looking for high yellow tiger ratsnakes, i am posting a pic of one of my high yellow males (or at least what i consider high yellow). please send me pics and your prices.
mudnot21@hotmail.com

thanks
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 02-05-2011, 05:51 AM   #2
scorpy
You have a very pretty and rare tiger ratsnake there. But I don't believe it's a high yellow. It's called pearl or speckled, one of the five subspecies. I can tell because its yellow is not banded.

There was a tiger rat ID site I know of but it's down. Otherwise I could have provided a link.

Old 02-05-2011, 01:46 PM   #3
matt b
thanks for the comment, i have a couple of others that look like this some have the "Speckled" look and some have the speckled look as well as the bands, i also have one that is black and white. i was told it was anery but to me its just a different looking normal until i get a chance to prove it out, but she is a wild caught and im having a bit of a hard time getting her acclimated.
ill try to post some other pics
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #4
scorpy
Just for making a comparison this is my high yellow. And sorry, it's not for sale.

Old 02-05-2011, 06:34 PM   #5
akonitony
Do you have any for sale?

Old 02-05-2011, 06:41 PM   #6
matt b
very nice, is it a male or female and have you breed it yet. im sure the moderators will say something about this turning into a discussion ad but still that is a nice looking animal
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-20-2011, 04:13 PM   #7
timebider
Are you still looking? I have a 1.1 proven LTC pair with a bit less yellow than yours.

Old 02-20-2011, 04:30 PM   #8
matt b
Yes still looking if you want please send me some pics and what your looking to get for them, my
Email is mudnot21@hotmail.com

Thanks for your reply
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-20-2011, 05:09 PM   #9
Joe Thompson
if you want some real nice specimens it may be a search but contact dan at dmexotics.com and ask for a list of emails that purchased his spilotes supply

Old 02-20-2011, 05:35 PM   #10
matt b
Is that dan from florida? If so I emailed him a few weeks ago but never got a response
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!