SOLD!! Male Ambanja Panther Chameleon 15 Months old - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Lizards For Sale/Wanteds > Chameleons

Notices

Old 02-15-2015, 03:23 PM   #1
KrazyChams1
Male Ambanja Panther Chameleon 15 Months old

For sale is a male ambanja panther chameleon. He is currently 15 months old and is feeding on green banana roaches, crickets and hornworms. This guy has amazing colors, he has turquoise blue and fire red all over. I am selling him for $225 OBO plus shipping. The reason is because when he was about 6 months he injured his eye on something in my enclosure. I brought him to the vet and they did as much as they could. His right eye is smaller then his left. His eye doesn’t effect his aim for bugs at all. He is super active and has an amazing shot with his super long tongue. If you have any questions please email me!

Email- KrazyChams1@gmail.com

5 day heath guarantee and live arrival

Shipping is Fedex Priority Overnight for next morning delivery - price is from $50-60 depending on the distance from me

Name:  IMG_0241.jpg
Views: 203
Size:  239.6 KB
Name:  IMG_0283.jpg
Views: 239
Size:  231.7 KB
Name:  IMG_0358.jpg
Views: 236
Size:  164.0 KB

Name:  Willie_Pete.jpg
Views: 228
Size:  61.6 KB
Sire is Willy-Pete from chameleon company
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!