RIP Rodney Dangerfield - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 10-05-2004, 08:16 PM   #1
Ken Harbart
RIP Rodney Dangerfield

One of the greats has passed on.

Old 10-05-2004, 10:01 PM   #2
cricket
RIP

What a great loss.

Old 10-06-2004, 12:43 AM   #3
MGReptiles
Oh Man, last I heard he was in a coma...He was a funny guy...

Old 10-06-2004, 03:11 PM   #4
DAND
10 of Rodney Dangerfield's One-Liners

"I tell ya I get no respect from anyone. I bought a cemetery plot. The guy said, 'There goes the neighborhood!'"
_

"When I was born, I was so ugly that the doctor slapped my mother."
_

"When I started in show business, I played one club that was so far out, my act was reviewed in Field and Stream."
_

"Every time I get in an elevator, the operator says the same thing to me: `Basement?'"
_

"When my parents got divorced, there was a custody fight over me. ... and no one showed up."
_

"I never got girls when I was a kid. One girl told me, `Come on over, there's nobody home.' I went over. There was nobody home."
_

"When I was 3 years old, my parents got a dog. I was jealous of the dog, so they got rid of me."
_

"When we got married, the first thing my wife did was put everything under both names — hers and her mother's."
_

"With my wife, I don't get no respect. The other night there was a knock on the front door. My wife told me to hide in the closet."
_

"With my wife, I get no respect. I fell asleep with a cigarette in my hand. She lit it."

Old 11-07-2004, 11:55 PM   #5
geckokreeper
R.I.P

Man he was funny wasnt he? Especialy that look he would give to. He will truly be missed. I just watched Meet Wally Sparks last night so when I saw this I had to post. I also wanted to say we lost a Pioneer in the HipHop industry as well this month. Andre Hicks "MAC DRE" of Sacramento. I know he wasnt very famous or well know but he was truly a Pioneer to the West Coast.
R.I.P to both of you. Your Memorys Live On.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!