For Sale CB Fire Belly Toads (B. orientalis) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Amphibians

Notices

Old 06-29-2022, 08:16 PM   #1
KICHIMARK
CB Fire Belly Toads (B. orientalis)

Hello everyone. I have for sale captive bred Fire Bellied toads. Eggs from the first clutch were laid January 16th and they are past the delicate stage eating 1/4 inch crickets which are fed predominately with bug burger/super pig mix along with Omega One super color flakes.

The frogs are starting to get some green and are anywhere from 1/2inch to an inch I estimate depending on which clutch they came from. They are very active and always hungry. The bellies are more of a yellowish color which is why I am gutloading the insects the way I am to see if pigmentation will increase but i hear that is common in captive bred specimens.

Due to the extreme heat waves and my lack of experience in shipping live animals, I only want to do local sales in the San Fernando Valley/Santa Clarita area of Los Angeles. Price is 20.00 dollars per frog and I have about 60 of them all together.

Contact User Check User
Old 06-29-2022, 08:30 PM   #2
KICHIMARK
Toadlets

Parents:
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-05-2022, 01:37 AM   #3
marcvs
Orientalis

I have used Repashy superpig with great result to get these nice and orange, did the same with golden mantellas , used the superpig to feed to feeders and shake and bake style on top of feeders like you do with calcium powder, f.y.i. good luck!

Old 07-05-2022, 09:13 PM   #4
KICHIMARK
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcvs View Post
I have used Repashy superpig with great result to get these nice and orange, did the same with golden mantellas , used the superpig to feed to feeders and shake and bake style on top of feeders like you do with calcium powder, f.y.i. good luck!
It's a great supplement for sure. Just want to give the frogs only the best and good to hear it brought out nice coloration for your mantellas. Those golden mantellas are beautiful.

UPDATE: Still got tons of frogs left. I have been getting a lot of requests from out of state. I will look into seeing about how to ship these guys but definitely will not be doing so during the warm weather. Heck, by the way they are eating they may be full grown adult CB by the time cooler weather comes by they way they devour food.
  Contact User Check User
Old 01-27-2023, 10:15 PM   #5
Socalpawsnclaws
Still breed them?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!