Wanted Female Piebald - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 06-04-2019, 09:57 PM   #1
Jegonzalez209
Post Female Piebald

No HET, looking for a pet, preferably young to raise with my oldest kid, then possibly breed in the future with him. Not interested in any high end morphs either unless you will be willing to part with it very cheap, hoping to spend under 500 depending on snake. We own 2 albinos right now less than a year old, Pastel male and Spider female. He wants to breed them after watching Youtube videos over and over, but does not understand the genetic defects so much, as ours barely shows defect possibly because of age. We both agree a Piebald is cool lookinh, and momma does approve a 3rd snake. Please show me what you have, I am still learning to browse through listings on here, but have not seen any suitable for us that does not have a (SOLD) right next to it. Thanks.
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-05-2019, 01:03 AM   #2
jpizzel
I know youre looking a female to raise .. I have a female adult pied on sale we ...if interested text me 561 8099548

Old 06-05-2019, 09:58 AM   #3
Milo Garcia
Jose I have a pied girl that was born early 2019. Very well established and problem free. Feel free to send me a text so I can send you pictures of her if you’re interested. Thanks for your time.

Milo Garcia
Mid-Valley Morphs
956-463-0563

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
albino, ball, female, piebald, python