For Sale Nice 2018 Burmese Star Tortoises for sale/trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 08-29-2019, 01:37 AM   #1
gummybearpoop
Nice 2018 Burmese Star Tortoises for sale/trade

Hello! I am selling off a few of my 2018 Burmese Star Tortoises to make some room for some of my smaller tortoises that are growing up!

They are nice animals that were born and raised in central Arizona. Their shells are nice and hard with beautiful lines developing. One is a slightly bumpy despite being kept in a humid, warm enclosure. Some Burmese stars tend to have slight pyramiding no matter how warm, humid conditions are! They eat so much and are very active! No obvious health issues and they have never had a runny nose.

The smaller one is 277g and the bigger one is 341g, weighed in today before their scheduled meal today of mazuri, repcal, zoomed grassland tortoise mix, dandelion greens, alfalfa, and organic spring mix.

I really don't want to ship at this time of year in Phoenix, so I would rather sell to someone within a 6 hour drive of Phoenix. If you are really interested, we can work out something when the weather cools down.

I am asking $850 each or $1600 for both. I will trade for some nice Sri Lankan Stars
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!