SOLD!! STUNNER GOLDEN COIN BOX (Cuora trifasciata trifasciata) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Turtles/Tortoises

Notices

Old 03-30-2021, 11:57 PM   #1
Southernreptiles15
STUNNER GOLDEN COIN BOX (Cuora trifasciata trifasciata)

I have an absolutely gorgeous critically endangered 10 month old CB 2020 Golden coin box (Cuora trifasciata). Vibrant orange and yellow color. Chases after me for reptomin pellets and mazuri turtle diet. Will eat anything offered. Shell and tail are flawless. I thought fhinese bud turtles were THE species that I got some of these beauties. Only $695.00 plus shipping. Check out that color! Don’t miss out, this won’t last long.

PLEASE VISIT MY WEBSITE AT THE LINK BELOW TO SEE WHAT OTHER SPECIES I HAVE AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE. ALSO LIKE AND FOLLOW MY FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM and YOUTUBE. VIDEOS POSTED DAILY AND I ALSO DO THE OCCASIONAL FREE GIVEAWAY.

Links:
www.southernreptiles.net
www.Facebook.com/southernreptiles
www.instagram.com/thesouthernreptiles
https://youtube.com/channel/UC-zdFd1fcWsxmGvtCI_zTWw

Shipping is priority overnight via FedEx. Payment is PayPal (account not required) or Venmo. Local pick up in Boca Raton, Florida. Includes styro insulated box, 40 hour heat pack(if necessary), shipping insurance via Reptiles Express and live arrival guarantee. Shipping generally ranges from $40-$55. Shipping varies depending on your location and weight/dimensions of the box.

For additional pictures, shipping quote or questions please email me at southernreporders@gmail.com or text message/call 561-289-2sixsix0. If I do not answer please leave a voicemail.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2021, 04:50 PM   #2
capuzzi2
That thing is awesome!!!

Old 03-31-2021, 05:32 PM   #3
Mighty J
OK Cuora freaks, which one is it? Its not cyclornata. Mutt?

Old 03-31-2021, 09:33 PM   #4
Southernreptiles15
The gentleman I got it from told me it was believed to be Cuora cyclornata but he couldn’t prove it. He said a gentleman in Germany that is an expert on them said the group was cyclornata. Without knowing for sure I advertised them as Trifasciata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty J View Post
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2021, 09:35 PM   #5
Southernreptiles15
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty J View Post
Could be a mutt. I don’t claim to be an expert on these by any means. I just know it’s a beautiful turtle I received on a trade.
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-31-2021, 10:09 PM   #6
Mighty J
The head patterning conform to what has been described as C. trifasciata trifasciata clade B. Regardless, it is a stunningly beautiful turtle

Old 04-01-2021, 12:16 AM   #7
johnbadgett
The plastron most closely aligns with Cuora cyclornata cyclornata. But it’s not quite accurate could be a Cuora cyclornata cyclornata x Cuora trifasciata.

Old 04-01-2021, 12:33 AM   #8
Mighty J
Too much black on the gulars and humerals for cyclornata cyclornata. The color from its plastral are C. c. meieri. Go to cuora.org Very cool website by Torsten Blanck

Old 04-01-2021, 08:39 AM   #9
cuoraJON
At first glance thought C.c.annamitica but looking at plastron and head markings my guess would be mutt between that and trifasciata or could be a pure trifasciata...definitely not a pure cycloranata of any 3 ssp. In my opinion...like James said goto cuora.org check it out as well as read on the variability of cuora trifasciata that always helps...but tbh they are a whole conundrum and enigma and contradiction in themselves !!! With all the accidental cross breeding of several generations it's hard to have absolutely pure animals these days...again all my opinion!!!! Thanks,,,JON

Old 04-01-2021, 09:48 AM   #10
Southernreptiles15
Well it is sold. Thanks for the info everyone!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!