For Sale Making holdbacks - adult breeder ghost pieds - available, dog has cancer - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Ball Pythons

Notices

Old 03-12-2022, 08:47 AM   #1
snowgyre
Making holdbacks - adult breeder ghost pieds - available, dog has cancer

Well, this sucks. My dog has jaw cancer and needs emergency and expensive surgery to remove a portion of her lower jaw bone and several teeth to save her life. Her surgery date is April 5th. If these snakes haven't been sold by then I'll probably just finance her surgery with a loan and take these off the market. I really don't want to sell but it is what it is.

If you want to do a payment plan I must be paid in full by April 5th to pay for my dog's surgery.

Adult proven breeder male ghost pied - 1400 grams - $1000ON HOLD
This boy is one of two founding males for my entire ghost pied project. I purchased him from Bob Vu in 2018. My only complaint is that he likes to go off feed during the breeding season, but he makes up for it with his feeding during the summer. He's a proven breeder many, many times over and has an excellent temperament.

Adult proven breeder male (fire?) yellowbelly ghost pied - 880 grams - $1500
When I hatched this guy out I could've sworn he was a fire, but after 3 separate clutches and 16 eggs with fire combo females without producing a super fire, I'm guessing he's just an exceptionally bright yellowbelly ghost pied? My pied lineage regularly produces crazy bright animals. I haven't labeled them as anything special like some other breeders, but the proof is in the pudding.

Yearling male mojave pied het ghost - 360 grams - $750
I had him on the market when he first hatched and then I pulled him off because he's just too pretty. Mojave ghost pieds are amazing animals and this guy comes from a stellar lineage. Things being what they are, I'm making him temporarily available again. He'll be ready to breed soon.

TWO yearling males - orange dream double het ghost pieds - 300ish grams each - steeply discounted at $450 each
Produced by the yellowbelly ghost pied male above bred to an orange dream fire female, you should see their crazy fire yb od double het siblings. You won't regret getting orange dream into your ghost pied projects, orange dream ghosts are amazing animals.

Those are the highlights, but other 2021 animals I currently have available are:
- female orange dream arroyo $500
- female enchi double het ghost pied $500
- male hidden gene woma double het ghost pied (x 2) $200
- male hidden gene woma yellowbelly double het ghost pied (x 2) $350
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 03-12-2022, 09:17 AM   #2
snowgyre
And here is the precious doofus, her name is Boo and she's a 10.5 year old mutt I've had since she was 8 weeks old. The second photo is of the cancer. Biopsy results should come in this week, but we know she needs a partial mandibulectomy at the least, which is the removal of a portion of her jaw bone. Nervous times for me and my old girl.

I realize this is probably TMI but I didn't want folks to think I was trying for a pity party either, this is a legit problem that is affecting her quality of life and it will be fixed, one way or the other.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-06-2022, 09:32 AM   #3
snowgyre
Boo had a successful surgery yesterday. Total cost was $6600, but thanks to those of you who helped out the Boo fund by buying a few snakes and for the few long-term members who sent me encouraging messages, I really appreciate the help through what was a very stressful time. The vet removed five incisors but managed to save the canine and most of the jawbone. Boo looks a little goofy but this is the best possible outcome I could've hoped for.

I'll leave this classifieds ad up for another 24 hours so folks can read my thank you message, but then I'll be removing it as the crisis is over. Again, thanks to all who helped in one way or another.
Attached Images

Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!