Oklahoma City reptile show - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Old 02-01-2009, 10:30 AM   #1
jim0602
Oklahoma City reptile show

http://www.okreptileevents.com/

Site is still under construction but we are getting there.
Contact us for any information.

Old 02-02-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
Lynn
I will be there...

Old 03-14-2009, 11:01 PM   #3
jim0602
Getting closer and tables are filling up. We just signed on a huge supplies dealer out of Dallas.

Old 04-02-2009, 10:00 AM   #4
Lynn
Awesome Jim.. I have LOTS of dragons that need new homes. (Great prices) It will be good to be in Oklahoma City again..

Old 04-02-2009, 08:25 PM   #5
jim0602
All tables sold out.. This is going to be a good one. I will be starting a short waiting list for tables just incase of late cancellations. I will also be searching for ways to obtain more room from the hotel but that 1 doesn’t look good. Paper and radio advertising starting soon. So the vendors are here so come on customers and show your support. The drawings are going to be great with a grand prize of a baby chondro with an exoterra cage. If winner does not want the prize they will receive a $300.00 credit that can be used with any vendor. You do not have to be present to win the grand prize but must be there for all others. We will be drawing tickets every 30 minutes from 10-5 Saturday and 10-3 sunday with the grand prize at 3:30 pm Sunday. If the grand prize winner is not present the winning # will be posted on our website. Each paid entry receives 1 free ticket. Tickets are $1.00 each or 12 for $10.00. All proceeds go to piljac in there fight to help all of us animal lovers. Saturday night from 7-11 we will be having a private vendor party in a private presidential room with a cash bar and munchies. All access pass holders are also invited to attend the get together. We hope to see you all there.

Jim
Okreptileevents.com

Old 04-07-2009, 09:12 PM   #6
jim0602
Well the insanity is never going to quit I guess. 60 tables sold out and i thought i was through but the hotel gave me more room today. 17 more tables were made available. I have sold 7 of them so there are 10 more available. I will be posting a new layout on the website asap. I will not add any more space (please) due to it being a nightmare to redo the layout so if you want or need 1 let me know. Everything about the new layout has changed so go check it out. I hope to have it up tonight. I will be adding a couple of big names to the list also. This is going to be huge. The all access passes are selling well and we will now start selling 1 or 2 day advanced tickets. The info on them will be posted on the website on how to obtain any of the tickets. Also you can now reserve hotel rooms. Tell them you are with the reptile show for the discount prices.

Old 04-07-2009, 09:15 PM   #7
KelliH
I'll be there too. It's the first OKC show I've done in years, and I'm looking forward to it very much.

Old 04-15-2009, 10:37 AM   #8
zaithyn
Keep looking for new updates

Old 06-25-2009, 01:34 PM   #9
Lynn
Ok Folks its show time in oklahomha City...Looks to be a big one. sure hope to see some of you there. Stop by my table and chat a few...

Old 07-17-2009, 07:35 AM   #10
samuels3
hi,

i will try my best to be there .and Keep looking for new updates

thank u

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!