STEEL CITY REPTILE EXPO! September 12, 2009! - Page 6 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
 Sponsors   Breeders | Dealers |  Importers/Exporters | Caging | Feed | Supplies | Services | Events 
  Inside FaunaClassifieds  Product Reviews |  Classifieds!   | Photo Gallery   | Banner Advertising 
 
  YES! You can option out of the Google and InfoLinks ads! Click here!

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Shows & Events

Notices

Shows & Events Since these are such a big part of our business, it is appropriate that we discuss them from a business perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 12:42 PM   #51
densnake1
LOL, Brad said it was the one on top. I'm sure we have talked somewhere along the line. p.s. don't be seen in public talking to Kristy, she's bad news and a bully. he he he Talk to you later.
Dennis
 
Old 08-12-2009, 02:09 PM   #52
Randolph's Redtail's
Hey Mark , better check with Paul, he told me" Brad" gave him the first check!
 
Old 08-12-2009, 03:11 PM   #53
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph's Redtail's View Post
Hey Mark , better check with Paul, he told me" Brad" gave him the first check!
Brad did give him the first check---right after I handed Wyble the cash!

Brad even complained that I weaseled in before him because he couldn't fill out the application faster than me.

Paul knows not to mess with me. I was almost in a motorcycle gang.
 
Old 08-12-2009, 03:23 PM   #54
Randolph's Redtail's
And what gang was that ,Hell's horny dogs?
 
Old 08-12-2009, 03:52 PM   #55
porkchop48
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
Brad did give him the first check---right after I handed Wyble the cash!

Brad even complained that I weaseled in before him because he couldn't fill out the application faster than me.

Paul knows not to mess with me. I was almost in a motorcycle gang.
Almost in a motorcycle gang? Is that like you almost made it to the bathroom in time?


Bully..... not even close.


I want to get there early to snap some shot of people fighting over who gets which table Should be some pretty good beat downs.

Up to 41 vendors now ( i wonder if they update often or if I just can nto count once I get past the fingers and toes)

Is the elusive Paul going to post in the thread anytime soon?
 
Old 08-13-2009, 10:07 AM   #56
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by porkchop48 View Post
Almost in a motorcycle gang? Is that like you almost made it to the bathroom in time?
Sorta--only I don't have a motorcycle and I was 10 years old at the time.

The toughest guy was the leader--I think his name was Fonzi. He was a real ladies' man.

There will be no fighting!!

Paul won't post because I give him grammatical grief.

Hill bee feart that ill sea hes spellink nistakes.
 
Old 08-13-2009, 10:22 AM   #57
Mike Shaffer Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Randolph's Redtail's View Post
And what gang was that ,Hell's horny dogs?
Lmao! No comeback Mark?
 
Old 08-13-2009, 10:52 AM   #58
mvite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Shaffer Reptiles View Post
Lmao! No comeback Mark?
I didn't see that post above Kristy's.

All I can say is "Woof".
 
Old 08-16-2009, 10:52 AM   #59
mvite
Well folks---Paul and Ben received permission to place a banner advertising the show on the entrance gates to the Fairgrounds---so right now, there is a 4' x 12' banner advertising the September 12, 2009 show. They had that printed JUST for this show.

100,000 peeps will walk through those gates this week attending the Washington County Fair.

That sounds like smart advertising to me!

I can't wait! More updates to come!
 
Old 08-16-2009, 11:59 AM   #60
Mike Shaffer Reptiles
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvite View Post
Well folks---Paul and Ben received permission to place a banner advertising the show on the entrance gates to the Fairgrounds---so right now, there is a 4' x 12' banner advertising the September 12, 2009 show. They had that printed JUST for this show.

100,000 peeps will walk through those gates this week attending the Washington County Fair.

That sounds like smart advertising to me!

I can't wait! More updates to come!
It sure is smart! It the way Ben was talking, there are more up in heavily populated areas as well! These guys deserve a huge show of support for the hard work they have devoted to this show! Thanks guys!
 

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

 
Reply

Tags
ball pythons, cornsnakes, pennsylvania, pittsburgh reptile show

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Halifax Reptile Expo - September 20, 2009 Her Herps Shows & Events 3 09-15-2009 01:47 PM
Kansas City Reptile Show - March 15, 2009 GoLizards Shows & Events 1 04-09-2009 10:53 AM
Kansas City Reptile Show - January 18, 2009! GoLizards Shows & Events 0 01-05-2009 10:00 AM
Kansas City Reptile Show - September 14, 2008 GoLizards Shows & Events 0 09-11-2008 10:44 PM
Kansas City Reptile Show - September 23, 2007 Go Lizards Shows & Events 0 09-04-2007 10:40 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:28 PM.







Fauna Top Sites


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Page generated in 0.04205608 seconds with 10 queries
Content copyrighted 2002-2022, FaunaClassifieds, LLC