LTC Mx Ringneck Snake - eats f/t unscented pinkies; PA PICK UP ONLY - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Other Snakes

Notices

Old 03-16-2023, 03:44 PM   #1
Night10gail
LTC Mx Ringneck Snake - eats f/t unscented pinkies; PA PICK UP ONLY

SOLD! A rare offering! A Ringneck snake that is eating f/t pinkies & ones not lizard scented at that! This suspect female, not 100% sure so can't guarantee sex, has been in my care over 5 years. She's use to human presence, so she'll actively cruise around her enclosure. I house her in a plastic sweater box containing moss to burrow through and a large bowl, covered container of damp coco coir as a humid dig box. Some dry hardwood leaves, silk plants, and small cork flats are used for decor & an extra sense of security for the snake. Cage is not included. She does okay w/handling & I've handled her somewhat regularly. She'll dart around her cage, but once you get her in hand she calms down & becomes as easy to handle as my corn or king snake. She's never bitten but on occasion will musk. Most ringnecks sold are fresh WC, but being this one is well adjusted to captivity after years of love n' effort the price is reflecting that. I'm only letting her go due to space & being overwhelmed right now. I'm asking $150 cash and LOCAL PICK UP in PA ONLY at this time until the weather warms up (shipping available later, send me a message if you'd like to be notified when it is). I will be available before 2pm to meet at the upcoming Lebanon Reptile Expo on 4/1/23. Text to 717-304-4487 take priority (I will not respond to messages asking for a code). SOLD!
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 04-01-2023, 05:45 PM   #2
Night10gail
SOLD!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ringneck