My first snake. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Ball Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-18-2010, 11:24 AM   #1
Talkenlate04
My first snake.

I have wanted a snake for 15 years or so but the time was never right.
Now that things had settled down and I have stopped moving around I took the plunge! She has been with me three weeks now and is settling down very well.
Still have not thought of a name for her but here she is!

Old 02-18-2010, 02:43 PM   #2
Diego Velarde
Congrats! that is one good looking first snake! and the reason why many of us started keeping ball pythons - Bumblebees

Old 02-18-2010, 04:18 PM   #3
Twizted Paths
She's a beautiful reward for being so patient!

Congrats!

Old 02-18-2010, 05:46 PM   #4
BlindOne
Hey Ryan,

Didn't expect to see you over here instead of AB! Are you getting our of the T's and moving into snakes? Probably a bit more money to be made breeding ball pythons instead of P.metallica.

Old 02-18-2010, 07:19 PM   #5
Talkenlate04
Lol I don't know about that metallica can be great money makers. Na I am not switching over. I might breed this gal some day but I am in no hurry at all. I did reduce my T collection though. For me it is just about the fun of keeping. Some extra money here and there is nice but it is not the driving force behind my animal keeping.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!